Reviews for Swing the blade, Darling
MrsFell chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I'm sorry about your experience, I used to cut. Your story is lovely, I hope that it isn't done yet. Please keep writing.
deathpale chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
I love this story! One of my favorites! Clarice as a cutter seems like a good idea to me. This habbit is good though only in fiction. In real life it's life threatening. I cut for 3 years but I'm finally trying to get help! :D I hope you'll continue this story some day...
princess moon shadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hey,I like the story,and I am a cutter,I stoped for the most part last year,but every now and then I tend to slip.
jenny chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love your story! Please please continue... Being a cutter is a very very bad habit. I know this from personal experience... :/
Alice chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
You and your writing are amazing. You are very brave. I wish you all the best.
saz89 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
I think you handled this quite well.. Ive been a cutter and still havent been able to stop.. bad days are the worst.. its nice to know youre not the only one out there. Never thought people could be this open about this stuff.. unusual but least have someone to chat and get away !

Like this story very much. Would be good if continued it :o) ?

Mara-Lethe chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
I was a cutter, too.

I've count never how often I have cut me.

On bad Days I 've cut five Times a day. No One Cut, I think everytime more than ten cuts.

The Story is good, please go on with the Story. I want read more.

Ivy Raine chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Interesting... Clarice, a cutter? I could enjoy this. She's falling fast and hard. Deep rollers don't survive for long.
hiei1317 chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
you know, I just saw the movies and now I'm hooked to the series. This is really good and if you're still considering keeping it up I'll be a loyal reader!
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Great beginning. Writing this will probably help you a lot with what you're dealing with. I was a cutter for a little longer than 5 years, but I've learned to express myself through art and writing instead of the blade. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
ishistarling chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
hi qs'

habits are the best of servants but the worst of takes real guts to write abour something so close and that was a amazin first always liked your work(i have been trying to go back on the board reading the old works)i feel not only is this goin to be a treat but who knows ?it might just change the life of one of forward to more

Nanci chapter 1 . 1/10/2005

You have the begginning of a good story there and for you to write about your problem like this is very good for you going with it and mabe it will help you to find a solution also. I think your very brave to do this and much good luck to you.