Reviews for She's
Spider Tara Moonshadow chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
Please update this soon its really cool. Though it was kind of funny that he'd get relationship advice right when it's about someone else and get it wrong when its about him.
Fire Inu Princess chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
that was so cool please keep going I want to know what will happen
punkxsk8rxgurl chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
time repeats its self except its backwards this time
Shippo-kun347 chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
Can't wait for the next chap.
Suaru chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
So NOW Inuyasha gets it right...god! Oh well! Glad things are better for Uomo! UPDATE SOON!

CoolGuyWithMask chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
bad bad 1 u kill kagome 2 cassies kissin a guy u mak me mad

ah

*run into door unconsious*
Suaru chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
OMG! So sad! The poor guy! Plus I love that song! And I'm happy you updated! Please do it again soon!

Shippo-kun347 chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Damn, how come I could see that comin'? That always happens f**k. pardon my language, now this is getting really good, plz continue.
Shippo-kun347 chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Hey, I just checked my e-mail this morning and got the update. so I luv the chapter and I'm glad u like the idea for Uomo and Cassie.

PS happy late B-day
Suaru chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
YAY! Goody! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TEENAGE INUYASHA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have a great B-Day! 15 I ain't there yet...but soon! Update when you can!

Bandit X chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
I'm almost crying! This is depressing, but cute. I like it, but you have a lot of errors in spacing, spelling, and a few gramatical things. Otherwise, it's ok.
Shippo-kun347 chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Ok, this chapter was about to make me cry but I'm fine. But I do have a sugestion for the next chapter. How about Uomo follows Cassie to America. Like the idea?

-King of the Kitana-
Suaru chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
AW! That's so sad! Poor Uomo! Please update soon! I rally wanna know what happens!