Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slayers
Kyra2 chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
Yeah well..I'm nothing if not persistant.

So...what was so shocking about that classroom?
shamanda chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
Omg! I love Harry/ Draco! You made me so very hapy! and I . love the fact that you are focusing on the twins as opposed to the dream team[don't get me wrong,, I love them and all but...] sometimes you just need to get away from them, you know? I llove the way this is written, because it just seems so believanble. More!
AnimeHanyou39 chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
Yeah, a Hanyou is a half demon. thankyouthankyouthankyou! You're welcome, too. Speaking of the SpikeXander-ness, did Dawn and Draco see SX(SpikeXander) in the classroom, or somthing else? And I love HarryDraco! More slashy, i love it! And, let me try to get this straight, Fred likes Dawn and Dawn likes Fred? Ack! It was kinda confrusing (I know i spelt it wrong!) for people not as smart, please clear it up. Thankes!

Kisses

~*Miss Hanyou*~
mdemanatee chapter 8 . 5/29/2005
Great story still! Please update soon!
HippoKrys chapter 8 . 5/25/2005
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU (jk)... why do you put everyone gay? HARRY AND DRACO! That is SO Sick... no offence ok; it's not to bad compared to Spike and Xander but why?
parentaladvisory chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
cant wait till you post again...i love this/it so far!
Nice Huntress chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
Do I want to know what's in that classroom? Weird about harry and Draco but 'i gotta say it's my fav slash pairing!

:p Nixi the Pixi
IceBlueRose chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
*gasp* This gets better and better! There's Draco/Harry in it! (I'm a bit hyper so if I scare you with my...excitedness...I don't actually mean to.) Yay! I mean, I like stories where they get paired with other people and all but that's another of my favorite pairings...so again with the yay! Also loved how Faith helped with the prank and the twins have crushes on Faith and Dawn. I've never seen Dawn paired with one of the twins...or a Weasley for that matter. So that'll be interesting to watch. Can't wait for the next chapter!
envogue chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
Hey

The name of the demons they used for Adam's arms is a Polgara demon. He has pins in his arms that shoot out.

BTW love the story and I hope you update soon.

Envogue
Sailor Buffy chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
Well.. I got to chapter 3 and it is so stupid. Sorry.
buffynangelforever chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
I love ths story please update.
goddessa39 chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
Hi! I just got back from a weekend camping. Now I'm back in the AZ 1degree heat. Ylch.

So, you're not writing in a baby? Kinda disapointed for Buffy/Angel in that part but as long as you're not doing it with Darla, then fine. And did you know that some of this chappie is in bold letters?

And what did Dawn and Draco walk into? The D/H thing is cool.
Angel sumoritos chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
i still love it even if u are not putting a baby in. even though most of my stories do involve the charactors having kids, i normally make it a future fic when they are older 'cause babies are kinda boring 2 write. Just one question, will u make spike or angel turn human? also, I love the harry/draco thing. they make a hott couple.
lovemehatemejustdon'tfearme chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
YES! A Harry/Draco! I LOVE Harry/Draco. *squee* This was a cool chapter. Spike is great. _ Does no one besides Harry and Draco know that they're dating? Is that why Draco asked her to keep it secret? Update soon. This is really good.

~Eclipse
luckydarkpage chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
good chappie. the draco/harry coupling i wasn't expecting in this fic. and is it Buffy and Snape making out in the classroom?
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »