Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slayers
Cecilia chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
The story is good, but sometimes I think that it's difficult to follow the conversation between the characters- who

s saying what.
IceBlueRose chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
You know, I've really been into Buffy/HP stories lately and then into Spike/Xander ones...and now you give me both all rolled into one! I love it! Also liked the twist of Dumbledore being their grandfather. Anyway, this is a really interesting story and I can't wait to see what's next!
gyver21 chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
polgara demon is the one with the skewers. another is the Bezoar, which takes control of peoples bodies and feeds off their life energy. the only way to kill them is to kill the mother, which is immoble in a cold, damp area. If you need more i have a book of them, just e-mail me at gyver210 , and i can give you dozens. the stories goin' great, continue!
Angel sumoritos chapter 7 . 4/30/2005
OMG, I love this , it is one of my favourite stories, I just wonder how buffy& angel as well as Xander&Spike can make it through everything sine 2 of them are vampires, and the others are human. also, was that thing about buffy being pregnate forshawdowing or just a joke? sorry i blabed so much love this story
luckydarkpage chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
i thought drusilla and darla were dead. but otherwise really cool. have some more scenes with harry potter and co.
Chara13 chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
funny
Kyra2 chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
Darla is back, and she's working for Voldie...this could be phenomenally bad.
Blankety-Blank chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Hmm ... had to 'happify' everything? Everybody has a partner? How convenient. And ol'Dumbly is Buffy's grandad. Very 'sweet'. How strange that she didn't ask her dear grandad to send some magical help in the battle. After all, if the battle was lost Voldie's little powerplay wouldn't mean much anyway. Surely, he would have spared a few Order members. More than one witch would surely be a benefit. (A major peeve with HP and Buffy crossovers ... how somebody has knowledge of the wizarding world, but doesn't bring it into play in the battle on the Hellmouth at least not until this story's plot starts to play out.)

Basically, this story has potential. Obviously, you're not going for anything realistic. Some advice, if you're going to twist fabric of the reality so incredibly into contortions a circus freak would be lucky to accomplish, it might be better not do it so abruptly. *bam* Xander and Spike were lovers *bam* back from the dead because they so deserve it (Tara did, but apparently not Joyce because she was alone when she croaked, oh so unlucky! hmm, I wonder if that means Harry's parents are going to come back from the dead when he saves the world! Yippee! Not.) Just informing in the first couple of sentences Xander and Spike? were lovers and Buffy had Sisterly? feelings for Spike ... it was so very jarring. Perhaps starting with Buffy's feelings about the battle before info-dumping the alternate reality onto the reader might have been less irritating. You should note in your summary it is major AU.

An Author's Note or warning would have been much appreciated. It's not as if it was some hugely secret plot device revealed late in the chapter for a cliffie. That way instead of expecting 'apples' and getting coconuts; I would have expected coconuts and not been disappointed.
petercartman chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
ooh, i know! it's a polgara demon, and they kill with the spikes on their arms...i think they're covered in poison...
HippoKrys chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
Cool story...i can't believe that Spike and Xander take showers together! Like I can't see Spike And Xander together...it's a little scary, like if it was Xander and Andrew or someone else..it would be ok, but Spike...WOW! That was unsuspected.
HippoKrys chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
OMGOMGOMGOMG! Xander and Spike? I can't breath...in my opinion i think it's kind of disturbing...no offense
goddessa39 chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
Oh. I like! And please don't let there be a A/D baby unless it is Buffy's and Angel's, okay? And maybe Buffy remembers IWRY. So, whatch'ya gonna do? Also, I think that the sanshu prophecy, if you wanna use it, could say 'vampires' instead of 'vamp' if you get me. I am looking forward to Buffy and Severus clashing. Maybe Angel can show some bravado and defend her alot if she gets scared or something. I hope there no Connor or kid so far like the show, but maybe Buffy'll get pregnant some time? *shrugs* Can't wait for the next update!

There's more, but I currently can't think of it. BA ALWAYS!
AnimeHanyou39 chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
This is coolness. Spike and Xander are so cute!
Nice Huntress chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
Cool. I got a lil bit confuzzled at first, haven't read the story in a while but I got the jist of it again!

:p Nixi the Pixi
lovemehatemejustdon'tfearme chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
Spiffing. I love Fred and George. Oh, and a little detail... when Dumbldore was saying how he was related to four of the teachers and whatnot you actually listed five. Just a little thing I thought you might like to know and if not feel free to ignore me completely. I really like how you've done Spike and Xander. I must say that is a first for me. Plenty Angle/Spikes but that is defenitley a different one. I like I like. The Peaches/Sire thing was funny too but Spike calling Angle sire is rather OOC don't ya think? I mean Peaches is kinda mocking him and so very Spike-ish but Sire isn't really. Just my personall opinion. Poor Buffy with all those wounds. Poor students with Anya. . And most importantly poor Spike and Angle with Darla and Drusilla. Evil little *insert stream of colorful language* Update really soon!

lovemehatemejustdon'tfearme (aka UK All The Way)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »