Reviews for Rumors
Tikkuy chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Oh, nice ending. Very mysterious. Keep up the great work with this pairing, your fics are really cute.
DarkBaralai chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hmm interesting...a light morning fic with dark undertones...I like it! Also I like the fact that you finished it but didn't finish it, if you get me. *shoots Seymour* I hated his character in ten and now I hate him even more because of his using Baralai in X-2 (the treasure spheres were great!) *frowns* and now I hate him even MORE because of all the times he rapes/uses Baralai in fics...that's it, I'm making a 'Lai's Character Hate List' to go with my other lists...

Welcome to my C2 Gippalai Glory!

x

DarkBaralai
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
ooh...that was so intense...i love this couple, tho...plz write more! _
Renn chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Really really good and well-written and I loved it!
hoobastank3003 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
...ur continuing this right?...right?
MyDarkestChoice chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
oh that was so evil of you to leave it off there. oh but the story was so good. update soon.
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
You are really good at these! Keep em' up!
DemonButtercup chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
great fic, very sweet and angsty-the best! your too good at these things!
Samurai Bishie Queen chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
SBQ: I think this story made me think a lot.

Gippal: Woah, that's a first.

SBQ: Shut up! It made me think poor Baralai.

Baralai: Interesting! It's like the story has finished but it hasn't.

SBQ: I like to see more but it's fine how it is. Good job.
Ikonopeiston chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
There seems to be a trend these days toward making Gippal and Baralai lovers. Interesting. This story is an unually well written and coherent variation on that theme. Few bother to consider what effect such a revelation might have had on Baralai's career as a cleric (of sorts). You told this 'morning story' with gentleness and compassion.

No flames for you. ;)
SakuraBubbles the Muffin Child chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
It suddenly struck me as to how Baralai can act like Yuki sometimes... either that, or I'm still too involved in Fruits Basket. -_-;; But I've noticed that I think you've grown a bit as a writer since PDN. This is nicely written and something fresh, as always. I miss these two a lot... even though I'll be Gippal at my next convention, Casey's Baralai, and we have a Nooj. Heh.

I'd like to see this continued? Maybe? ::bows and runs away::
The RyRy chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Chilling. Very chilling. I liked the description of the bedroom and the light and the snow. It gave a surreal feeling to the darker theme underneath. You accomplished a great thing with this work.

A little error: "Baralai brought slid his arm down from his face and met Gippal’s eyes with his own."

Did he bring or slide his arm? .

And in Baralai's line “They may me rid of me, but they won’t be rid of my ideals.” you have 'me' instead of 'be', I'm guessing.

A great work. Keep up the Gippalai, you write them so well!