Reviews for Of Love and Bunnies
Rose Unspindle chapter 3 . 9/3
Have to shake my head at Tommy, not making reservations ahead during graduation season and another large event? (I work front desk at a hotel so it just seems obvious to me.) People do that though, we're close enough to Bristol to get masses of race fans but I'll still have people calling and walking in, wanting a room that weekend, and whining about the lack. I'd had people spend $20 to sleep on the floor of our conference room...
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 120 . 6/9
Ok so I loved this so much and should you ever decide to post a sequel, I would ABSOLUTELY read every word. Your take on The Letter was hilarious and I especially love that it had nothing to do with Kat (I liked her character but like a lot of people, did not really appreciate her dating Tommy). It was very well written and I've almost never laughed so hard in my entire life. Well done!
Sarah chapter 35 . 6/5
What is it with the two of them and play doh?
Sarah chapter 33 . 6/5
That was the strangest, silliest tommy's college life story i have ever heard/read.
Sarah chapter 30 . 6/5
I think the dino teens are wishing tommy was only allowed to give them detention.
Sarah chapter 19 . 6/4
Is there a game to see how far they could push tommy's limit?
Sarah chapter 16 . 6/4
Tommy should have a horror movie about himself with that laugh. It's scary.
Sarah chapter 11 . 6/4
All i can say is poor tommy and crazy how he said my name first.
Sarah chapter 8 . 6/4
Connor is really trying to get the evil green ranger side of tommy to show.
Tommy was not a good singer
Me: tell me something i didn't already know, captain hook sings better than him
Tommy:Hey!
Sarah chapter 41 . 6/4
Note: don't make trini angry
Brandon Skyblade chapter 120 . 5/27
Holy cow...I just read all of this. It took me about a month, but I did it. One perfect, long as hell, complete restoration of Tommy and Kim that unbeknownst to me spanned an entire decade.
Between the reboot movie being shockingly great, the Twitch marathon of old episodes, watching Linkara's History of Power Rangers series and JDF's vlogs, this huge fic sits as part of my rekindled love for this entire franchise. Especially during a time where anything not named Dino Charge in Neo Saban doesn't have a good reputation.
Yeah, this isn't so much a review as it is one big thank you for making such a huge continuity driven and hilarious story. It's one of the longest fics I've ever read and it deserved all of that time.
I probably should've made individual chapter reviews but you know what I'll just leave this as one happy reader for now. Good work, and May the Power Protect You.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/26
Were those three trying to meet the evil green ranger?
2maluv chapter 120 . 4/7
So I've spent the past 3 days running on 4hrs sleep per night just so I could re read this entire story again. Still just as funny the 4th time around, I was getting so many weird looks from people on trains, buses, planes and the library for dying with laughter every ten minutes! So thankful you wrote a little concluding chapter to give me a bit of closure despite the long writer's block and past plans for more in the series. Will always come back to this fic as THE power rangers fic to read, please don't ever take it off ffnet! :)
The Sacred Panda chapter 120 . 1/29
You had to terminate your friendship? Aw that makes me sad considering how long this fic took, and it's amazing that you all managed to get it down. It seems like you're leaving the door open for sequels, and I hope you do! Maybe not as long though?
5,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »