Reviews for Of Love and Bunnies
Just finished the story hope to see more soon its a great story
Sygmanthias chapter 119 . 4/23
I will bake you an Oreo cake if you continue this story. I don't know how many times I've reread it. So awesome, so hilarious. You guys rock.
Hunneybee chapter 22 . 3/8
Bwahahahahhaaaa!

Jason's meltdown is THE BEST ever! *Giggles* I love how he just accuses all report staff of being evil, and then promptly gets comfortable on Carrie's desk!

And Tommy freaking out about Jason is always hysterical :D

Hunneybee chapter 21 . 3/8
*cackles* "All of you stupid mortals" that line gets me EVERY time! I really wish you guys would have more Jason/Trini flashbacks though, about them sneaking about on their friends...

Anyway. Anticipating the next few chapters! They were one of my FAVS!

Hunneybee chapter 20 . 3/8
Hi!

*snickers* I don't know why, but I'm seriously LOVING the flash backs! They are freaking hysterical, and the best part is I can totes see it happening! *dies laughing*

Onwards and upwards to the next chapter ladies
Hunneybee chapter 18 . 3/8
Hi Ladies! *waves*

I realise that I've reviwed this fic before (right in the last chapter) but since I needed a giggle after stock take (blegh) I decided to re-read OLAB and I'm STILL lauging hysterically!

I'll most probably review every couple of chapters in hopes that I spam your email enough (and quite possibly irritate you A LOT) that you'll update OLAB!

On another subject, I would REALLY love to see the fic that you mention at the end of this chapter about Trent writing about staying alive whilst having an evil genius for a dad? It sounds like it would be a hoot!

Anywhoodles, I'm off to read the next chapter and have more laughs!

Much love
Hunneybee (",)
um chapter 119 . 2/23
Great story, though seems to have been abandoned as its not been updated in almost three years. I hope the authors update it as I want to know what happens next.

Thanks for the laughs
olqueen108 chapter 46 . 2/16
Ok, mostly I read an entire story first before I post a review, I'm barely on chapter 46, but I have to say THAT. KILLED. ME. It took me 45 minutes to read the whole story because I couldn't stop laughing! Oh my god that was the funniest thing I've ever read, my cheeks hurt from smiling due to laughter. My roommates are staring at me, pretty sure they're worried something's wrong. The writing is beyond phenomenal and the situations whoo! Can't wait to read more, and I know you haven't updated in a long time but I hope you do. Thank you for brining this, all this laughter really raises ones' spirit
Hunneybee chapter 119 . 12/20/2014
Hi Ladies,

I realise that this story is coming up for its 10 year mark, and that you all most probably have hectic and zany lives to lead (Judging by your material, I would think that's it's on the slightly insane and zany side too) but I'm REALLY REALLY wondering what's gonna happen with Tommy and Kim, and to be very honest, I would also love to see a Ranger baby thrown into the mix in the sequel (IF that's even still in effect)

Hoping that one of you ladies reads this and responds soon with either an update, or at least a message back (",)

Michiko Kurosaki chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Please update I'm going crazy lol
juliantheshadowman chapter 119 . 10/17/2014
Now I remember how much I loved this back in 2010. Please get back to it soon.
Digidestined fangirl chapter 38 . 10/15/2014
Dear Zordon I love your story! Anytime I feel depressed I re-read! I keep imagining Ashley's wedding and laugh hysterically. I get odd looks from my roommate, but she understands. If you ever decide to update I hope you'll write about it. Thank you for writing it in the first place, and I hope you're life is going well because your story has made mine better. Mwah!
Cacao85 chapter 114 . 10/12/2014
update please!
power214063 chapter 119 . 10/9/2014
please update
Sable Cold chapter 119 . 9/29/2014
That was funny. If I didn't know better that was a reference to The Godfather. Ironic the Thunder Ranger being hit with a thunderbolt.
Not so sure on the Kat/Conner thing though.
4,917 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »