Reviews for Of Love and Bunnies
Urazz chapter 119 . 3/28
I wish you guys would finish this story. I can already see the chaos coming from this and can eventually see the original ranger's identities being exposed. lol
wildrook chapter 57 . 3/1
Texas...does it have anything to do with Funimation, Adam?
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 104 . 2/26
When I first started reading this, I was so sure you were gonna have Kat be the one to send the letter. Cause she had a motive back in the day. It's always been my theory. But I like yours too. Didn't see it coming honestly. :)
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 119 . 2/24
Are you going to finish the story? This is really good. Please continue.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 64 . 2/22
LMFAO! LOVE IT! GO TOMMY!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 63 . 2/21
the part where Tommy was getting out of the Jeep slowly had me laughing knowing how terrified Rocky and Zack were of his wrath.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 37 . 2/20
I really hate to point this out, it was either mentioned in this chapter or the previous one about Adam's Zeo number, he was four not three.

Other then that I am enjoying this story! I hate it that I lost track of it over the years.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 35 . 2/20
I remember the Macerena and the old Spice Girls i had never heard of Tootsee Roll tho. That's new to me and I grew up in the 80's and 90's.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 30 . 2/20
the looks i got from my husband when i read the part about Kim getting poked by something in Tommy's pocket. I laughed so hard he was looking at me as though i had lost my mind!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 25 . 2/18
I got a kick out of this chapter! I laughed My Butt off! This was awesome!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 15 . 2/17
My list of hottest Rangers is: Tommy & Billy tie for first place in my book, Jason, Zack, Adam, Rocky and Carter.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 11 . 2/16
I laughed so hard i cried when i read this chapter! I forgot all about it honestly. I know I read most of this story but I am not sure how far i got.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 7 . 2/16
I started reading this story years ago, for some reason I never got informed of updates for the past 4 years. So I have to re-read the entire story.

This is gonna be a blast! :)

I love it now as much as I did then.
Guest2016 chapter 119 . 1/9
There no Tommy And Kimberly ending!:,(
adoven chapter 119 . 12/30/2015
Please continue this was soooo good.
4,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »