Reviews for Crossing Over
Applecrow chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
This was so sad T.T I love this couple so much! It's my OTP! Please try and write more of this if you can!
silverpanther123 chapter 5 . 6/21/2005
yay! i finally read this, ivy! _ this is good...i liked inoue's the best...it was sad, though. oh! do u noe who i am? *dance* :D update soon, k?

-_-
tarexpanda chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
i love that last line that you add after every chapter, it really seems to sum up the whole thing. i like how you pay equal attention to all the different pairings, i can't wait for a next chapter!
Jade eye's chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
"And when Kuchiki-san appeared every weekend scowling and grabbing a mop, everyone hid their smiles."

I love it! That is definently something he would do, but it realy reminds me of Xholic by CLAMP.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
Hrm...dang. Glad somebody finally got around to writing about the relationship dynamic Inoue has with Ichigo and Ishida. I wouldn't quite call it a triangle because Ichigo doesn't see her that way. Anyway, I just loved how you wrote Inoue. You give her so much more depth than she gets in the manga. Anyway, keep up the great work, and sorry for not getting back sooner. I can't wait for your next story!
Laura chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
that was really pretty. I don't know if you know, (maybe you do and thats why you put it in )) but there is a japanese idiom 'takane no hana' which is literally the peak's(cliff)flower meaning the unattainable object that one desires. i just thought it was kind of ironic that you used something similar.

thanks for the fic!

Laura
Ningen Demonai chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
*Sniffle* That's so *sniff* BEAUTIFUL! WAH! *Wipes tears away* Really really beautiful. :]
StormBlazer chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
Wai... it's so sad! T_T But well-written! I'm loving these insights!
Azamiko chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
I don't know if I have reviewed your works before, but I have read most of them and really like them. The 'after-end-thingys' are cool and RukiaxIchigo is one of my favorite pairings too...
neie chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
Lovely. I admit, even in my own stories I have a weakness for subtle Ichi/Ruki...and while I would have preffered IshiHime TOGETHER at the end, the entire vein running through the story had me confused until I read the conclusion, so it all fits. _

Might I commend you for some great writing, and may I beg you never write something this tragic for Ichi/Ruki, please? _

In any case, keep writing!
roomfishing chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
wow...

Great descriptions, very perceptive. You capture the right dynamic of RenjiRukia- playful, comfortable, tender, and sad. I like how you incorporated the characters' thoughts. It worked really well with the narration.

Fantastic job!
Celira chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
Neptune47 chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
This one shot worked really well...the lack of quotations was fitting for the piece!

I really enjoyed it, that's for writing!
hello heartbreak chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
I really like the way you portrayed Kon. He's always been the "joker", so it's nice to see the serious side for once.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
Hrm...I like! Very...angsty considering Kon is almost always the butt of the comedic relief. Very...deep. I felt kinda moved after finishing the story, and a little sorry for Kon. The dialogue was great too. Very fitting to the characters. Great story...I particularly liked the last bit about PMS :-D. Keep up the good work!