Reviews for The Prize for lack of a better title
Jenn chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Wow! This story is really, REALLY good. It's well written, and agreat story. You've written a believable and wonderful story. I cried reading it, it was so emotional. I'm SO impressed. You are a really good writer.
MorganaPendragon chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wow! I LOVE this! (Of course, you and I both know all too well exactly how I feel about time travel and alternate possibilities. *grins*)

I agree with some of the other reviewers. Duncan definitely deserved this ending. And I adored Richie's kids. Especially Caris...

MP
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I've read several stories based on this topic. Most of them like this, Mac waking up with Tessa and Richie as part of his family. I think I like this one better though. I liked how you gave Richie children, but it was a little sad about his wife though. *sniff* But the Highlander series was very funny and original.
Mara O chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
That was well done. I liked that it hearkened back to the original conception of the Prize from the movie.
pHbalance chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Sweet. I like the idea of the prize: to be mortal and have your fondest wishes come true. Is this a one-shot?
Richiefic chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Timetravel you find confusing, but this is possible?

Very sweet - I like that you gave Duncan a bad back and the books were a nice touch.

Is this a one shot or are young going to explore some of the other issues? ie If this is Mac's perfect world, why did Richie's wife have to die die? Will they all get old together now and eventually die? Or carry on in a kind of limbo.
Sharpsnout chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Oo

Thats kinda cool...I like that

A very interesting take on the prize.

It be really intresting if you continued this really!

Fantastic work keep going!

*bows*

Sharpsnout
Neoinean chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wow...

An interesting view of the prize. All warm and fuzzy:) I guess my only question is, well, what was the point of immortality then? The gathering had to have had some point other than granting the last survivng immortal their fondest wish. Kinda anti-climactic in that epic Highlander way I guess. But anyway, I liked it:) Mac deserves this after the life he's led.
charliesmum chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
How about 'Ever After'?

Very nice story. Is this a 'one shot' or are you going to go on with it? When you have time, of course.

Have a nice, busy semester!
Aimless chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
:-) Nice little fic. I really enjoyed it. I loved your idea for the final prize. Keep up the good work!