Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alliance of Blood
malita23 chapter 8 . 5/18
Please update your book
Love your book
Scrappy2017 chapter 8 . 3/1
Wait a sec. That's it!? That's IT!? Noooooooo. You must finish the story! It was just getting good. Com'on, you HAVE to have more somewhere. You just can't be done with it. No, no, no, no. There must be more. Please tell me there is more. Oh well, if that is it hen I must find a new story to read. Too bad.
-Scrappy2017
Hubler99 chapter 8 . 1/2
OH PLEASE Need more chapters stayed up till 5am reading this story of yours soo great got hooked so tired trying to stay awake to get this last chapter read and now its gone ( crying now lol ) Happy 2017 your are a wonderful writer please come back thanks for reading this if ya do lol
Hubler99 chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow my New Favorite Story Great Writing Happy New Year 2017 !
Ariesp19 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
Love it and hope you decide to continue:)
Ichigo Mirai chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
Love this! Please update soon!
Sepulvedlore chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
No...no no no nooo...this was so fucking good i just noooooo please continue...dont tell me it was that damn review that made you stop...please...i need more...this promises...please...oh god please...
Helpfulfan chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
Plz continue
Cc chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
Please update! This is phenomenal!
Daring Demon chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Honey, this is absolutely amazing! I know it's like 10 years later, but please continue! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Veneya chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Hey

Sorry about you having to hear such negative response for a story that is actually good.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story.

One thing I wanted to ask, did you re write the whole story? I remember reading this story a few years back and it looked completely different? Or maybe it's just me?

Veneya
Pilpols chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Wow! :D
Little Dii -LD chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Please continue this fic... I really loved, and still love, the plot and how you portrayed the characters correctly, though Harry reaction to Draco is quite extreme. As for the attitude of Draco, I think that him saying 'Harry' is not really the Draco type, maybe when he slip he can say that, but he could never say that infront of Hermione and Ron. Anyways, please continue this work of art and may God bless you.
DragonTamer chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
I know you haven't updated this story in forever but it's so amazing that I really think you should. :)
lunarsaint333 chapter 8 . 11/28/2013