Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alliance of Blood
Daring Demon chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Honey, this is absolutely amazing! I know it's like 10 years later, but please continue! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Veneya chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Hey

Sorry about you having to hear such negative response for a story that is actually good.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story.

One thing I wanted to ask, did you re write the whole story? I remember reading this story a few years back and it looked completely different? Or maybe it's just me?

Veneya
Pilpols chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Wow! :D
Little Dii -LD chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Please continue this fic... I really loved, and still love, the plot and how you portrayed the characters correctly, though Harry reaction to Draco is quite extreme. As for the attitude of Draco, I think that him saying 'Harry' is not really the Draco type, maybe when he slip he can say that, but he could never say that infront of Hermione and Ron. Anyways, please continue this work of art and may God bless you.
DragonTamer chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
I know you haven't updated this story in forever but it's so amazing that I really think you should. :)
lunarsaint333 chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
this good so far
Alexandra Wender chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Not fair! You abandoned the story before the best parts...
IAMGinny chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Hi, I was just wondering if you were ever planning on continuing this fic? It's good, and I want to read on!
sarsha001 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Plez update soon! Luv'in it so far!
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I know that this story is on a hiatus but I thought that maybe you wouldn't mind a new review, I know I never do.
This story is amazing! I was expecting that the Prince was Draco though, mostly because of the summary. I was hoping though that maybe the Prince was someone else, maybe an OC, and Draco and the Prince had to fight for Harry's affection. But that doesn't matter now, and I really like this story and hope that you update it soon :)
ArabellaTepes chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
i love this story! i hardly ever review but your story deserves it. i wish you would update! screw that stupid reviewer, this story is amazing. there are not many HP/DM fics that i actually take an interest in which is why my reviews are limited. this fic caught my attention and held it(which is also very rare). you have an amazing talent for writing.
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Jackie-B-123 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Screw the people who are negative! This has everything I'm looking for in a Draco/Harry story! I want more! Will you update this story? Pleeease? I want to know how Harry adjusts, what his animagus is, all of that stuff.
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 11/3/2012