Reviews for Sailor Moon: Redemption
Melody Amy pond chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Wow. And I'm still freaking about Darien.
Melody Amy pond chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
I'm screaming and laughing It's very painful.
Melody Amy pond chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I'm going to die!
Melody Amy pond chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Melody Amy pond chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Yeah go back and you'll see the monster said the same thing twice.
sailor war chapter 39 . 11/9/2013
cool beans
Sailor Pandabear chapter 43 . 10/25/2011
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 43 . 2/27/2011
This has got to be one of the most insane, nonsensical stories I've ever read in my entire life... BUT IT'S SO GOD DANG GOOD!

I have to admit the plot was a little confusing at times, but the action was great, the villains were awesome, loved how you point out the Scouts' flaws, and... GOD DANG IT, IT'S STAR WARS, ONE OF THE GREATEST SCI-FI FRANCHISES OF OUR GENERATION!

Also, I loved how you tied in the past of the Jedi with the Silver Millennium. The final battle scene was just awesome. That and you used elements from the earlier drafts of Star Wars(very clever!).

However, I must point out how much I HATE the fact that you used Anakin Skywalker because personally, I think he ruined the prequels, but in here, it shows he's matured and he knows what he's doing. In fact, I think imagine another guy's face for Anakin other than Hayden Christensen. There's also the fact that you're using lines from the movies, especially the prequels, which can be very annoying, as well as the fact that Anakin doesn't try to blend in with his environment. It's like he wants the world to know he's a Jedi! C'mon, he's always wearing his Jedi Robes(that is until Obi-Wan shows up)!

For the sequel, I suggest if you're going to have Luke and Leia show up, give them armor like Anakin's or somewhat similar, and please don't have Luke fall in love with one of the Scouts(I'm a Luke/Mara fan). Also, can you have Revan show up in the sequel or future fics? To me, he's one of the greatest Jedi (next to Luke, Obi-Wan and Yoda) to ever have existed!

Alright, that's should be enough of my rambling. Overall, the story is GREAT! Hope you can continue on the good work!

Raika out!
Cirex chapter 43 . 3/28/2010
Some chapters back there were several reviewers who wanted you to bring in Lord Zed and Tommy from Power Rangers. I have come to the conculsion, that all of these people, are just one, persistant, but annoying reviewer. To this reviewer, grow up. Lord Zed is not a cool villian, he is not manipulative, subtle, or even threateng.
GateRider chapter 43 . 3/20/2010
Hm... I've gotta say, overall the story is quite interesting. I love how you have the whole Stargate thing involved. Love the action, romance and plot. I loved it especially when you had Anakin tell Padme off. (I hate her! She's the reason Anakin fell!) However, you're using lines from the movies, especially the prequels. Try and think of something more original for your sequel.

PS: GET REVAN! HE'S THE GREATEST SITH/JEDI EVER!(Luke's the greatest Jedi, Vader's the greatest Sith)
Joseph Nemec chapter 43 . 2/21/2010
This is a great story. It is one of the best crossovers I ever read. When will you write the next part of this series
GateTitan chapter 43 . 4/30/2009
Interesting story! By the way are going to get Revan back in your next story? He's so freaking awesome! Also, what is your sequel going to be?
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Oh shit. OH SHIT! Did you just do what i thought you just did?
wildflower1014 chapter 30 . 7/19/2008
This was a funny chapter. I liked the part with DNAmy.
Cirex chapter 43 . 7/5/2008
Plaguies is spelled Plagueis, and he is a Muun, one of San Hill of the Banking Clan's species.