Reviews for Ice Water
yaoiboy chapter 1 . 1/12
Claude le Viste chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I agree, that was totally AWESOMENESS. *claps until hands fall off*
Zombiekittie chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
gasp I think you should continue! I LOVE IT! XD
Silver Angel chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
omg! i luv this pairing but no one ever gives it a chance! i would love u so much if u would make more! I'm a huge Fullmetal fan i've seen all the episodes including episode 25 (nearly broke the windows with my 'aw') nd i even have a freakin backpack (freaky i no). anyway i love your writing always have but like i said no one will give the Ed/Roy a chance! thank goodness i found someone whos even partially open-minded!
PatrioticPuppy chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
XD Cute...just plain cute...

Yes, epi. 25 was the only episode in the ENTIRE series (plus the movie) that made my cry. The ONLY one...T_T Honestly, I've cried almost every time I watch's so sad...and he's one of my FAVORITE characters, too!

Love the was more ways than one..._~

Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
My first RoyxEd fic and now I want more

Because that fic, my dear friend, was very hot.

*glomps royxed goodness*
Dead For All Time chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Great stuff! Want more!
beyond-the-grave-sango's-lover chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I hope you continue on if not it is okay but i would like to hear back on you about this. My e-mail is angelbabby151513
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 2/22/2005

This was my first time reading a FMA fanfic, and I just love this pairing! I wish there were more fanfic's with this pairing.

I have a question. How did you get your hands on all those episodes? I mean on cartoon network / toonami - or should I say adultswim, they are only on episode 12 or 13! I want to get my hands on more episodes too! LOL

Are the episodes you watch in english? Or are they Japanese with subtitles? If so where did you buy them?

Well I wish you the best of luck with this story and hope you update soon.

XCynicalX chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Oh MY GOD! I was so scared of this story yet I oddly enjoyed it. But it still did kind of freak me out, but I still loved the story. Ah screw it the story was awsome I love it! Write more!
arimi-yume chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Whoa,Roy must be a good kisser to make Edward blush like job!*wink**wink*
HaHaHa lady chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
That was good. Continue
Teardrops chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
This story is so cool. I really like the flame melts metal idea. Very clever. _ Hope to read more soon and keep writing.
FoxKaiya chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
-big wide eyes- XD -fangirl squeal- Yayness! That was awesome! Honestly, I'm more of an Ed/Al fan ( I know of the huge group of Ed/Roy supporters. Before I read this, I could not picture them together. But now...

-grins- Thank you for...'broading my horizons'. _ I absolutely adore FMA and your fanfic made me happy. Awesome job.

Question though...How did you see up to episode 33 already? And do you know how it ends? -bawls- I do! -cries more- Now I'm upset. ;.; Oh well. Great job anyway.

*~Desolation and Restoration~*

Thanks for reviewing my story too, by the way.
Tunazap chapter 1 . 1/19/2005