Reviews for She's Not There
Loved it!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 3 . 3/5
Poor Raven...
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 3/5
Beast Boy's fate made me the saddest in this episode. Of course all of them were pretty sad, but ik, Beast Boy's just really wrecked me.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 3/5
I love this idea, I always love fanfics that focus on the effects the aftermath of actual episodes would have on the characters (particularly 'how long is forever' and 'betrothed').
vi chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
complete
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Tears
Ninetailsjinx chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Awesome! I've been wanting to read something like this for a while. Thanks for posting, and good job getting into the characters' heads so well.
loverofmanythingslikefood chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
This was quite sad and even worse was that I was reading this while listening to "Need Your Love" by Ellie Goulding and Calvin Harris.
This was written very well. Keep up the good work!
chica13 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I wish they had like buttons for stories. I give you a thumbs up!
StarCatBurning chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
It's sad, but good. Brings out all the lonely feelings, the true things that nobody could say in that episode. Well done:)
Raelani Starwalker chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
so sad... beauiful!
blairkins chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
wow, this was a GREAT story! I love your fanfic,s and I really can't wait until you update "one thing led to another." I always wondered how the Titans felt about Starfire in this episode, and when Nightwing leaned in to Starfire to say good bye, it looked so romantic, it made me want to scream when he didnt kiss her. Great job! I wish you'd continue on the robin/nightwing thing, though. I really LOVE this piece!
iWasabi3 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
this is absolutely amazing. I loved the emotion from the whole team, especially beast boy's :) I dno, that one just kinda got to me, you know? ...now I sound like I'm high. Aaaannyywayyy...awesome story! I LOVED IT! :D
A New Side Of Awesome chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Cool story :) I wondered what the Titans were feeling after Starfire disappeared in How Long Is Forever and this story sounds like it could be an exact match to what they were feeling.
Edwardjustproposed chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Wow. I have been waiting for this type of story for a while, and you did it justice. now all i need to find is one where someone else was the one to follow, or if starfire hadnt gone into the past...