Reviews for She's Not There
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Ninetailsjinx chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Awesome! I've been wanting to read something like this for a while. Thanks for posting, and good job getting into the characters' heads so well.
loverofmanythingslikefood chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
This was quite sad and even worse was that I was reading this while listening to "Need Your Love" by Ellie Goulding and Calvin Harris.
This was written very well. Keep up the good work!
chica13 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I wish they had like buttons for stories. I give you a thumbs up!
StarCatBurning chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
It's sad, but good. Brings out all the lonely feelings, the true things that nobody could say in that episode. Well done:)
Raelani Starwalker chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
so sad... beauiful!
blairkins chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
wow, this was a GREAT story! I love your fanfic,s and I really can't wait until you update "one thing led to another." I always wondered how the Titans felt about Starfire in this episode, and when Nightwing leaned in to Starfire to say good bye, it looked so romantic, it made me want to scream when he didnt kiss her. Great job! I wish you'd continue on the robin/nightwing thing, though. I really LOVE this piece!
iWasabi3 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
this is absolutely amazing. I loved the emotion from the whole team, especially beast boy's :) I dno, that one just kinda got to me, you know? I sound like I'm high. Aaaannyywayyy...awesome story! I LOVED IT! :D
A New Side Of Awesome chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Cool story :) I wondered what the Titans were feeling after Starfire disappeared in How Long Is Forever and this story sounds like it could be an exact match to what they were feeling.
Edwardjustproposed chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Wow. I have been waiting for this type of story for a while, and you did it justice. now all i need to find is one where someone else was the one to follow, or if starfire hadnt gone into the past...
Deadly Wishes chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Wow ur story was nicely put together great job can't wait to read more of ur writing

Deadly Wishes
funvince chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
I really enjoyed this story and the Robin/Nightwing one is touching. It may seem like he fared the best but he's just as lonely as the others. I think more could have been done with Raven such as showing how she went insane, but the short, terse phrases did make me feel sad as they were intended to. Good job.
jambey chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Excelent work, i didnt think anyone would be able to capture how raven was feeling after everything that had happened, that was a nice touch.
bluie chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
oh please keep going!
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
Lovely story, as always. You did a great job in capturing the Titan's inner thoughts just prior to and during their appearances in 'How Long is Forever.' I practiculiarily how you focussed on they've all become what they feared/hated most, and incorporated that into the sub-titles of your story. Plus, while I am not normally a fan of songfics, I -am- a fan of Greenday and their 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams.' Perfectly fits Nightwing. Well done.

Keep up the good work.