Reviews for Things Change
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Great story!
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This is also a nice story - not nearly as troubling or touching as "After all", but that could be me - I never cared too much for Buffy after all (finally she got what she had comin). The Faith/Willow pairing is there, but it's not where the focus of the story is. The whole thing with Buffy killing Finch and all the consequences that resulted from it is well thought out and believable. I wonder why you had to kill Angel, though? Somehow I'm really fond of that guy: I either expect him to be some sort of failsafe plan and swoop in to the rescue if all things go wrong or become Angelus again and bring some fun to the table... Nice story - and pretty short for a change! (it seems you normally only do epics)
Gina1982 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005

This was a gut twitching short story to say the least. I love F/W and think you write them amazingly, also love the twist on things you had here. I may be the only one who could see Buffy go insane over having done such a thing as murder because she has pretty high standards for herself. No matter who you pair up, you are a wonderful writer.
Whispers chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
truly love your written works,this was so good.

liking the way you write faith/willow...looking forward to reading more of the pairing...**still like faith/buffy but your faith/willow is starting to read so very good**
Darkened Past chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
You know what's weird? I was thinking about your fic's the other day, and was wondering if you would write another one soon. And now look! Your fic did not disapoint and I really enjoyed it. I hope you can write another soon!
Mister Gordo chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Norwalker. I have always loved your fic But as a B\W or B\F shipper you can see were this one would bother me F\W were B goes nuts and Will kills her. :(( I no you put a character death warning in the fic. But next time a pairing label would be mucho appreciated. I read this cuz I love what you do with B\F & B\W. So needless to say by the end of this my gut was in knots. This was well written. But F\W aint my bag so a pairing tag would be a huge help.
rma chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
The whole thing is just tragic. We all know it wouldn't have gone down that way though. The Scooby Gang would have covered up Finch's death just like they were going to cover up Ted's death before they found out he was a robot.

As for Wesley, I know that Giles would have found a way to shut him up .. even if it meant killing him. The funny thing is, I did feel anything for Buffy. No sorrow. No pity. Nothing. Should I be worried?