Reviews for Backwards
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Ok, well, since it's been a year since this was written, I'm guessing that not much will be done in the future, but if you do finish this I will be happy.

I am a die-hard Remus/Tonks fan, but I love Charlie/Tonks in school. I think they match really well and I want to read more about it, so please write more!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
well, my dear, that wasnt too bad. yes it was slightly rushed but its alright. i will keep an eye on it...gah i'm so bored. cya!

Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
hhmm, interesting. I never really saw Tonks and Charlie...I'm intrigued. Hope to see you continue. I wanna see what happens in the flashback! BTW: if you didn't know already, I posted more to HPATFM. :D
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I actually thought this was a one-shot, right up until you said there would be further chapters. While those would be good, I think it works just as well as a one-shot. The ending was a very ending-ish ending, after all.
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Love Charlie Tonks too! Interesting setting. I've seen a lot of "they use to date at Hogwarts but this is yearls later and it didn't work out" type things, so I'm looking forward to see where you take this. Update soon!
Pedagogie chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
v. good so far! can't wait for more!

whimsical kitsch chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
nope ur logic sounds pretty damn good to me. o well just UPDATE SOON! omg i liked this story, but i think tonks is like really desperate. but thats ok in times like that everybody gets desperate. rite? hehe im rambling o well i loved this i love charlie tonks stories i luv ur writing and i love u!

PS: phoebe... hehe

PPS: it was just a little confusing, but AWESOME
HoneydukesAddict chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
hey hey! yay i get a cookie for figuring out sirius was in azkaban! woo hoo for me! :D this was rele good.. cant wait for u 2 update! update soon!

Monica121 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Oh... this is sad... very good, but sad... Please update! K? Tonks and Charlie are a way sweet couple. Just a suggestion, I don't think Charlie would cll her Tonks, cuz that's her last name, and if they are dating, they'd be bit less formal. Probably something like Nym or something...

kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Loved this story. Can't wait to see more. I haven't read a tonks/charlie before so it is definately unique. update soon
Stella Blu chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
What happened to all my edits? :(. It was wonderful! Im your first reviewer: yay! School tomarrow, print outline in morning.

DJ Blu