Reviews for Parting and Possibility
Lord Alania chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
Hell, I cried. Ypu are the first one which made me cry. Such beautiful history is to be praised
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Certainly one of the best WoW 'fics out there. You give the important thoughts and details on the characters without forgetting that there is a world outside of the main characters themselves. I look forward to seeing whatever else you may cook up in the future.
madpostman chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
...I almost wish Jaina was dead so that this fanfiction was true!...almost.

I agree, this fanfic does need more reviews. Great Job
melchior chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
Thrall took something from the crypt. His life is forfeit. :)

Joking! Excellent story.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Wonderful.

You have a gift for grief and sorrow, which is too often overdone and overwrought, but was perfect here.
GameFreak IDX chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
omg that was so touching!The way u decribe Thrall towards Jaina is superb.

playing WC3 kinda makes me feel the same way too,Thrall and Jaina.A -VERY- good fanfic ! why cant there be a ressurection spell for Jaina!(but not admira he is a orc hater) *crys*
AzureDragoness chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
*surreptitiously wipes some tears away* Me? Crying? Of COURSE not... you must be seeing things. *sniffle* VERY pretty story! Even if it made me cr- err, sad. Pretty believeable too, I guess. Anywho! Two thumbs up!
Guardian1 chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
Brilliant, heartrending, even more brutal for the light hand you write it with - not oversentimental, not gushy, just perfect. Real. I very much felt my heart in my throat as I finished it. Thank you for making me /feel/ - I don't do that often in a story!
cecilia chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This is the best WarCraft fanfic ever.

Never have I seen such good writing and wonderful out-turn of a story.

At the moment I'm crying because it was a very touching story and I love how you describe the characters feelings.

Everyone got their part in the story and I love your supporting characters, they gave that extra that I have been looking for on this page.

You've got talent and I think even Blizzard would like this story. Ever thought about the idea to let Blizzard to publish this?

Well anyway, a dam good work.

I have ordered the novel "Lord of the clans" and this story only made me scream for it, hope it arrives soon.

From a dear fan of yours

Cecilia
Kyn chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Beautiful. Beautiful, Beautiful. Now write a fanfic where poor jaina doesn't die! Come on! they're buddies! And JAina's around in World of WArcraft!
samus18 chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
This is a great story. I really enjoyed reading this; it was so sad. T_T

You should write more. I'd definitely read it.
Shaoli chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
That was beautiful. /Beautiful./ I've not even managed to read Lord of the Clans, but I will nedeavour to obtain a copy.

The story was best in that there wasn't too much mush, but there was overwhelming emotion. Overwhelming. Thank you for writing it.
bzzt chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews, but I guess the number of people viewing this place isn't that big anyway.

I noticed you have a few errors with past and present tense but that's my only gripe :)

I like where you took this AU fic and actually hope you take it further, but I guess that would take a lot of writing.
Rowan Seven chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
Very impressive and moving. While this story takes a saddening departure from Warcraft canon, you dealt with the tale and the characters maturely and intelligently. No matter whom the current focus of the story was one, each character's thoughts and actions made sense and were understandable. This is particularly noteworthy for Albin Bridget who could've easily come across as a 2-dimensional caricature but was, instead, painfully human. Your depiction of Thrall is also excellent, in my opinion. Thrall is one of if not my favorite Warcraft character, and I almost always find aspects to critique when people include him in their stories. With your tale, however, this is not the case, and I am amazed at the clarity and power of your characterization of him. I could see him doing _exactly_ this if this situation had occurred. The supporting characters (such as Tashiroth and Leonid) skillfully fleshed out the story too, and you also captured the tensions between Alliance and Horde relations quite well. The themes of guilt, responsibility, release, and friendship were vividly realized, and the connections you made to the events of "Lord of the Clans" are an enriching addition. This is one of the best Jaina and Thrall stories I can remember reading. Excellent job all around.
Adun chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
Quite impressive. The best Warcraft fic Ive read in a long time.