Reviews for Head Heart & Soul
kingsholto chapter 13 . 1/1
Brilliant. Loved the whole thing.
kingsholto chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow. Thats a new spin I haven't seen before. I like it.
grimmich chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
the only thing i really didn't like in this fic was how often harry passed out... other than that it was pretty good...
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
so what are the after effects of being able to use elf magic other than not being able to block his mind to his 'important people'? I mean will he develop a disgustingly subservient attitude? I hope not.
JokeforDead chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
amazing story! great plot! thanx author :)
LadyRainDancer chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
great story... i stayed up till four am to finish reading it XD
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Great story!
Misa3000 chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Loved this one! I really like the Bus idea. Makes me want one for myself. :)
Nathaniel-riley chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
this is an incredible story but i'd like to let you know that if you actually had let ron die i would have no qualms with hunting you down and forcing you to rewrite, at gunpoint if necessary
jupimako chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I am addicted to your stories and this one was just wonderful! I think you're an amazing author.
jupimako chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Really really enjoying this fic so far!
Spannerspoon chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Awww! Brilliant fic again. really enjoyed - hehe Harry going grey, I'm surprised he hasn't already tbh. Loved it!
ArtThouStupid chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
Another lovely story :)
k13cat chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
I was in a Harry/Ron mood & knew just the place to come. Ever since I discovered your HP stories years ago on the old BC archive they've remained a touchstone for me. Stories I know will tug my heart at times but leave me smiling.

In this one parts I really enjoy are Harry's relationship with Mark, the scene with Loola, that Hedwig is included in his painting, and Christmas at the Burrow. Oh, and when he tries out the Swift.
wolfish-willow chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
Oh my gaaaaaaaaawd.

Just... allow me to bask in the glorious amazingness of this fic for a little while.

I found this through a fic search and hadn't known it was Harry/Ron until I saw the note at the first chapter. I have been craving good Harry/Ron fic since I discovered it and this is the best I've read yet.

The beginning on Harry's first term was heartbreaking. It was great that he became a bit closer to Neville and that he was there for Mark, but that it took so long for Ron to apologize was so sad. Their reconciliation was perfect, though. Very them and believable to me. :D (and the fact that the Weasley's consider Harry to be their family makes me feel all warm and fuzzy).

All of Harry's developing magics were really interesting and unique and awesome. It was wonderful to see them help him teach, and wonderful seeing him teach, period. He did so well with the DA and it's great seeing that potential in him really shine in this story.

There's more I could say, I know it. Like how Harry and Ron's relationship has turned me into a puddle of grinning, satisfied goo. But I can't think of all of the things right now.

Wonderful story! I could not put it down (read it all in one sitting) and I have no doubt that this is a story I will be reading again in the future. :D