Reviews for Head Heart & Soul
Halimede chapter 13 . 9/4
Absolutely adored everything this fic had to offer. Even the beginning with Ron being such a pillock. Harry in this had to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I was rooting for him the entire time. Through all his trials and "incidents" he had such a strong support system that I'd knew he'd get through everything you tossed at him. Ron was also an absolute dear once he pulled his head out of his arse. He was exactly the strong steady presence that Harry needed. But absolutely hands down, the best part of this fic was Harry and Mark's relationship. That I honestly felt was more like father-son than that of brothers. Which was why I was slightly diasspointed that he didn't show up at all in the end of the final chapter or the epilogue. I would have liked to have found out what happened to him when Harry left Hogwarts and beyond. Did they keep in touch?
I love all your stories. They are brilliant.
davidndc chapter 2 . 2/1
i'm really liking this story. stories tend to disappear here. any way to download it so that i can enjoy it again? kudos to the author!
Really chapter 13 . 1/7
I love this story with a few of quibbles some minor, some major.

It makes no absolutely no sense that the death eaters would kidnap Ron (and therefore have the real Ron available to torture and kill) and then polyjuice Draco in order to torture and kill a fake Ron it is completely unconvincing and I am surprised that no one else has brought it up (I've read through the reviews for the last two chapters). Frankly it actually almost ruins an otherwise amazing story.

In the same area if someone dies while polyjuiced the body doesn't revert, it remains in the polyjuiced form. This is a critical factor in GoF because Barty Crouch Jr's Mum dies whilst polyjuiced as Barty Crouch and they bury her without ever noticing because she doesn't revert.

Also what happened to Mark?
smiles2go chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
Very enjoyable and well written
kingsholto chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
Brilliant. Loved the whole thing.
kingsholto chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow. Thats a new spin I haven't seen before. I like it.
grimmich chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
the only thing i really didn't like in this fic was how often harry passed out... other than that it was pretty good...
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
so what are the after effects of being able to use elf magic other than not being able to block his mind to his 'important people'? I mean will he develop a disgustingly subservient attitude? I hope not.
JokeforDead chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
amazing story! great plot! thanx author :)
LadyRainDancer chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
great story... i stayed up till four am to finish reading it XD
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Great story!
Misa3000 chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Loved this one! I really like the Bus idea. Makes me want one for myself. :)
bromkin chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
this is an incredible story but i'd like to let you know that if you actually had let ron die i would have no qualms with hunting you down and forcing you to rewrite, at gunpoint if necessary
jupimako chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I am addicted to your stories and this one was just wonderful! I think you're an amazing author.