Reviews for Things Change
spike-is-so-hot chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Oh My God, I can't believe it was all a dream, very ...this was just an excellent story, I wish it hadn't been a dream, oh well, now I hate to sound rude but em would you like to R&R my fics cos I'd like to know what you think, but only if you want to of course, again great story.
funkydevil206 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
omg i so totally loved it please keep writing andi would grealy appreciate it if u read my stories and gave me some pointers
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This is really cool! I like it.
Demonica Mills chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
haha, that's great! It was all a dream. I have to admit, for a moment I was thinking that it was all too perfect and not fitting with the timeline, but that ending...:) Loved it.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
REALLY REALLY good I so was not expecting her to be dreaming that was totally unexpected I loved that and the seen where Faith in Buffy's body was hitting on Spike was my favorite part of that episode so once again I say totally LOVED this fic
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Interesting; nice little twist at the end, too! I was a little skeptical, but the ending saved the fic for me. Really enjoyed it; going to have to check and see what else you've written!
Xtremely-Canadian chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
WHOA! That was so good! Near the end when she said she was in love with him, I figured something had to be going on, because it was a little fast, but then when she woke up I was like, WHA? So wasn't expecting it, so I must say you did an amazing job with this little fic. It was great!
Flaire Delacour with Faith chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I loved that fic, unfortunately I haven't seen that episode yet but i could pretty much tell what happened from this fic.

I loved that description and the spuffy parts... good one...what more can i say?