Reviews for Consuming Me
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
The idea of Naruto having a chakra infection is interesting. I wonder how the pairing would come about if you chose to continue this, especially since Naruto would be keeping his distance from the village (which makes sense for him to do so given how precarious the situation is). Would Sasuke end up living with him on the outskirts of the village? Would he become involved in finding the cure for Naruto and that's how they become close?

For me, although you called this another fic where Naruto goes away for a while, it seems more about his condition (which is interesting to me) than his disappearance. Although I'm sure there would be some angst because of all the stuff he missed while he was away.

I found it refreshing that Tsunade and Sasuke were understanding once they found out Naruto's reasons. Usually the MC in these types of fics has a really, really stupid reason for running away and that discredits the whole story, like if he'd just been more responsible all the angst and stupidity didn't need to happen. (And I find it hard to care about a fic with an MC who acts like a dumbass from the very beginning.)

Good beginning to this. I don't know if you'll ever finish it, but I liked what was here, at any rate.
aznyaoilover chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Please update!
sakura.yamatochi chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
love it need more plus sasunaru smex please.
faraya chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Morre! Im so in love!
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
*sigh* yet another great fic that will forever be lost to the world because the writer has abandoned it.
TemariArisaka chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
MOOOORE!
Regin chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Nice, update soon!
Anake14 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Ano...I hate to ask, but could you elaborate a little? If you update this I would like to know how it managed to get so bad...
chocolatelover1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Oh... oh wow 0_0

Nice job, very dramatic... Im hooked now...

I hope you update soon!
twilight2411 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
update please!

i feel so sorry for naruto!
Bloodhill chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I just found and read this, its really awesome and I hope you decide to continue it one day.
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
Ok exceedingly sweet story but I have noticed that you have about a trillion other stories and you have not written in this one since 05, so i'm thinking you should take an author that you both like and that will have the right touch for this story and ask them if they wanna adopt this freaking awesome idea/story. If not...well that sucks and it will drive me crazy but oh well.
TheForeverLazyOne chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
really good idea. please continue.

-badlev50%-
firey Fuu-chan chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
you have a habit of stoping at the second little chappy dont you? ah well ill just have to wait and see what happens