Reviews for How The Tides Will Change
sunneedee chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Aw no, it's the end!ls update soon!
phoebuscat chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
You really need a new beta... In way too many chapters, you are repeating whole paragraphs and it's rather annoying!
Arpho chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
Aww, I hate it when super duper awesome stories are abandoned. If you read this, please continue the story, pretty please with sugar sprinkles on top?
calliey2121 chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
when r u gonna start chapter 14 already been waitin too long please finish this story!
calliey2121 chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
TrulyTheOne chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
SORRY, i wont be reading this anymore.
TrulyTheOne chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
WOW, great 2nd chapter! i am once again readign from work and am excited to read more!
TrulyTheOne chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
GREAT 1ST CHAPTER! i have been trying to finish reading it at work for the last few weeks and i am pretty excited to read more! great job!
CatNip11 chapter 13 . 4/3/2007
This is REALLY good fic, i hope you write more chapters to this.

Draco is so sweet when he begins to realize his feelings...
sylee chapter 13 . 10/9/2006
aww cliffhanger _

pls continue this story
Shadowface chapter 13 . 6/3/2006
Gah!

Please update soon!

Who's the culprit?

Will we find out next time!
Janna chapter 13 . 5/26/2006
Is this story abandoned? Hope not, because this is one of *the* best Harry/Draco fics ever! It would be a shame to see it not completed... even if it took another year or so to do so. Many of the greatest stories that I've read took 2 or 3 years to be written and since they weren't rushed along just to get it out of the way or just to appease the readers, they usually came out with quality work. I love how everything isn't fast and furious when it comes to these two (Harry and Draco) and their relationship. It's slow, complicated, and perfect. That's my take on it. Please continue this wonderful tale :)
shawna chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
please review soon, I like this story alot, and I really want to see where it is going. I like the fact that you kept true to the characters, you didn't change how the would act just to get harry and draco together, they are still harry and draco. Not to mention you actually took the time to take your readers through draco's change in feelings for harry and let him develop their relationship in a way that is logical and resonable. overall very good job, bravo
MaddyKitty chapter 13 . 11/24/2005
Hi, I just read your story, "The Last Days", and really enjoyed it (as you can probably tell from the review I left). As a result, I decided to check out any other fics you had posted and found this. This story is absolutely remarkable so far! It got my attention and held it throughout. I adore your characterisation of everybody and think your writing is wonderful.

I know how busy life can get at times and so I do understand that you may not be able to update very quickly. I just ask (beg!) that you continue with this story and don't give it up... no matter how long it takes. For something as well written as this, I can be very patient. :)
omega-slytherin chapter 13 . 11/12/2005
i am really loving it. i can't wait till you finish it.