Reviews for Still Life
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Aw, this was so cute! What a neat idea.
bluedecor chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Made me cry...
Alpha chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Must tell you that this is just one of the most lovely stories I've ever read. Marvelous idea well executed. Joy to read and reread.

Hope to see more of your work.
magically chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Beautiful story, one of my all time favourites.
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I have only one thing to say:

SQUEE!

Thank you.
queenanneus chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Beautiful.
Michelle Renard chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I'm sniffling and trying to dry my tears as I write this. This was one of the saddest, most beautiful, and poignant stories I have ever read. Right after I send this review, I'm going to read all of your other stories. Please write more!
amsev chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aw, gods, but I'm snivelling and trying to hold back the tears as I write this. Well done.
ms.understood chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I've now read this 6 times through before I was composed enough to review! It was absoutely gorgeous! It's going on my favorites! -Nicole
Green Charmer chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Beautiful
drippingivyfluffyfledgling chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This was an absolutely stunning piece. It's absolutely wonderful, original, and terribly sad.

I came across this in the "All the Best" C2 collection, which archives only really high quality fanfiction. The first thing I noticed was how wonderfully original your idea was! I love how you showed a different perspective of things and developed the 'portraits'. You did a great job of portraying how the portraits would have felt right after realizing they were dead, and you incorporated it into the HP world very nicely.

The story, too, is wonderfully believeable. Hermione/Severus is not a pairing that can just be written casually- and you did an amazing job of developing their relationship. I especially liked how you showed their actions right after they were painted, and the atmosphere of the paintings and everything were just perfect!

It is also, despite being sad (it make me cry a bit) is really really cute, and gives a wistful air to something that would otherwise be too angsty to be enjoyable. Congrats on doing such a brilliant job! You're a very skilled writer!
LSMunch chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I love it! That's a very interesting take and I must say, I couldn't pry my eyes from the screen. Keep up the awesome work!
s chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
that *sniffle* was *clap* very very *sniffle* good! *wha*
sic-itur-ad-astra chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

A great insight into the paintings of Hogwarts. I love how the characters of each havent been altered to that of the books and how they are humourously contrasted. My favourite part was Ron's reaction - thump!

Beautiful.
otherside2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
so sad *sniff* and yet so beautiful...
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »