Reviews for Calling Of The Blood
Booksketeer chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
There were so many awesome parts in this story; the romance seems a little rushed, but the plot lines and action are right on, and very engaging! As I've said before, it makes me really want to check out the WH universe. Absolutely loved the Jor-el/Jenny Sparks confrontation. Loved this line- "but as times as subtle as a brick through the window". Almost literally laughed out loud at times. Great story!
APS chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
Great story,

keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
markmark261 chapter 10 . 5/29/2005
Great story on the whole, wonderfully written. Still not sure why Clark's x-ray vision would prove useless in the dense undergrowth back in chapter 5. Really liked Chloe's save the world line in chapter 6. At first I thought Chloe's declaration of love for Clark back in chapter 7 was a bit out of character, although as I read further I started to think that it was Jenny working behind the scenes that had pushed Chloe to admit her feelings for this Jor-El lookalike (she's obviously influencing Chloe at the end of Chapter 6 judging by the tossers line). Considering that Chloe's life in the series seems to revolve around unrequited love and uncovering secrets, I think giving Chloe a love life and pushing her into a position where she had to keep secrets was a brave and interesting move (although it didn't really bear any fruit in this story - hopefully there'll be a sequel). Have to say I thought Lana's locking herself in the bathroom was a bit over the top. Also have to say that ending the story with the formation of a Justice League seemed a bit cliched and predictable (especially in a story set in the Wildstorm Universe).

While I enjoyed your use of the Wildstorm characters it was slightly distracting. I kept wondering if Clark was slightly redundant if Apollo was around. Also I kept wondering if you'd manage to tie in that baby shown in a rocket in one of the early Planetarys. And then Batman turned up in the final chapter and I started wondering how it all tied in with the Batman/Planetary crossover. Speaking of the final chapter, I thought the Chloe/Clark dialogue there was great. Also, looking at your bio, I've deliberately avoided mentioning your spelling, but I've got to say that things have improved greatly now that you've got a beta reader.
Anarra chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
great job, and great ending to a rathe...odd story. but it was very good. Great job and please update soon.
Lord Destroyer chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
Chloe and Clark an official couple, but it seems that Lois wants to butt in, crazy Lane witch. I was right about Pete, that is so awesome. Love your take on how the Justice League was formed. I think it was an awesome idea that Chloe was the secret daughter of Miss Jenny Sparks.
Veronica chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
Love it! Please update soon!
Veronica chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
I love it...Amazing as always, please update soon!
Anarra chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
very interesting chapter you have here, the mystery continues...great job and please update soon.
Lord Destroyer chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
Jor-El came during the fifties, I wonder what for, could it be it was he who's responsible for the cave paintings? I wonder what kind of powers that Chloe's mom's heir has. Does the last bit mean that Pete will also get some nifty powers, if it does, that means the three of them will be able to be a trio once again, this time a trio of super heroes. I'm waiting for the next installment for sure.
Anarra chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
great chapter, nice ending to this one. Update soon.
Veronica chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
Amazing as always ...Please update soon!
Lord Destroyer chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
Interesting that Clark's biological father and Chloe's mom knew each other. Both teens having the talk with their family was nice, as was Lana's reaction to Chloe and Clark being together. By the way, did you know that in the series itself, they killed off Chloe? That was a low blow from them.
Veronica chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
I so love it...I can not wait for you to continue, especially with Clark and Chloe Kissing...Please update soon! you are doing an amazing job...
Anarra chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
you stopped there! gr...ok great job, nice chaper, great job showing Chloes emotions in this one. Update soon.
Lord Destroyer chapter 7 . 3/28/2005
You made Chloe sound a little evil here, that's not her. At least Clark and Chloe fessed up in a certain way, I wonder how Pete, let alone Clark's parents will handle the news that there are super beings besides meteor freaks.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »