Reviews for Calling Of The Blood
Veronica chapter 6 . 3/15/2005
I love it...Please continue soon; I can not wait to see what happens next...more Chloe...Please update soon!
Lord Destroyer chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
It seems that the bad guys are in for a world of pain, courtesy of both Clark and Chloe. I hope Clark can somehow teach Chloe how to control her powers, but it seems she's doing that just fine on her own. I hope Clark is with the right team, if they are the right team.
rankokun alpha chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
go cloe and clark!
lita2extreme chapter 5 . 3/10/2005
oh! Is Chloe High voltage? (or whatever her name was)I love it, please don't be cruel. update soon. I love it.
spiral chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
I'm really enjoying this. I like seeing the Smallville world cash up against Ellis' Wildstorm world. keep updating soon.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
getting more and more interesting
Veronica chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
I love it...I can not wait to see more of Chloe...please continue soon; I am at the edge of my seat with all that is going on; I wonder what is going to happen...I can not wait to see Chloe in action...you are doing an amazing job with this story as always...Please update soon!
Lord Destroyer chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
I hope the bad guys get what's coming to them, and don't end up getting Chloe. Is the winged woman on the good side, and will Chloe's dad be safe from harm? Was that really Chloe's mom, or someone pretending to be her? I want this to end up as a happy Chloe/Clark pairing.
rankokun alpha chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
oh boy this is going to be really interesting!
Erik chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Excellent writing, and the whole meta-human thing is interesting. great work, keep writing!
Anarra chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
o..nice twist at the end. one problem last sentece...should say "The day I can't..." it says "They day I can't..." Only one mistake so thats good. Great job on this chapter. Update soon.
Veronica chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
Amazing as always...I can not wait to see what happens next...my question is why does Snow want Chloe? and what is going to happen to Chloe? the suspense is killing me... Anyways, please continue soon...I love this story!

Please update soon!
rankokun alpha chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
ohh evil! loved the fight wait till clark finds the bug then does something evil to them through it!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
interesting, i think that the homing devise should be a dud. : )
rankokun alpha chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
wow this is going to be interesting! i cant wait to see what happens when clark gets involved! and i can believe he is going to be their fast!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »