Reviews for All Fall Down
Nanuk chapter 12 . 3/19
What a lovely story - so in character, well written and researched! Thanks!
LadySilver chapter 12 . 1/8
Please put this story on AO3 so I can bookmark it and love it indefinitely. Not just for my sake. This story deserves to be displayed in all the places it can be.

I am awed at how you took a really dark theme in the form of a plague bringer and pandemics and managed to incorporate so much humor to keep the story from bogging down in itself. There were a lot of moments that brought a smile-including the relationship between Richie and Greta because of how caring it was, even as Greta was slowly losing her mind-and many more than made me laugh out loud. Some of my favorites are:

The bit at the beginning when Joe was explaining the whole "armed and single-minded" bit to Methos, apparently having forgotten who he was dealing with, and then *seeing* Duncan start down that road as he learned what was going on;

Methos' final confrontation with Michael when he kept shooting him. The written timing of those shootings was perfect for the flow of the dialogue and narration around it;

and my favorite moment was when Methos was getting ready to behead to downed Michael and Duncan tried to stop him on the grounds that "no one deserves to die like that."

Also, I (being the fan I am) heartily enjoyed how much time Richie and Methos had to interact with each other, and how Richie wasn't written like a hapless idiot, even though he's still screwing up and learning.

I adore this story to pieces, and I'm so glad that I came trawling through FFN after tapping out AO3, or I'd never have known that you had another excellent piece out there. If you ever get the urge to write Highlander fic again, I'll be right there to read it. (Or, Tomorrow People. Tomorrow People would be good, too.)
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
You are an exquisite work of art, and I enjoy your work. Someday, I hope you write more Highlander, but until then, Thank you for an extremely fun read.
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
He he he he he so good.
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Still laughing a lot.
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Once again, laughing while I should be upset.
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Still in stitches. Love it.
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Comedy. Freaking glorious amazing long running bloody awesome comedy... that somehow includes the plague. Absolutely lovely start. By the way, when stories are complete, I usually only comment once at the end. This had me splitting my sides so much I had to let you know.
dimensioner chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
That was a real good story, I even could imagine it being the story of a Highlander episode. Well written, very interesting, and lots of Methos - very to my linking!
Sholio chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
This was fantastic! Long, good, plotty, ensemble gen is always a treat in any fandom, and I've been having trouble finding stories in Highlander fandom that scratch that itch, so I really loved this. :) All the character were very much themselves; I especially liked your unsentimental (and yet sympathetic!) Methos - I think you nailed his particular blend of selfishness and reluctant heroism in a way that not very many authors do. But I really enjoyed the way that all of them interacted and everyone had their part to play, especially Amanda taking the brunt of the hypothermia & drowning for Joe's sake.
Rivana chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Interesting story. Great plot. Well done in fleshing Greta out as a character also.
Trekkieb chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
This has got to be one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. It is certainly the best Highlander fic I have ever read. I am so impressed with your writing: clear, descriptive, compelling, emotive, humorous. The plot was interesting and unpredictable. Everything was so crisp and clear, I could see every scene, the churches, the rainy streets, every smirk and eyeroll. But best of all, you had every single one of the characters down-pat. I loved Methos' perspective on things - his irritation, amusement, his occasional desire to murder his acquaintances. :) I loved seeing both Adam and Methos, as they are really two separate characters, and I liked how the others (i.e., macLeod, Joe) could tell when one was more present than the other. A great example of this was the fight scene between methos and Michael - loved it! I also loved how you captured the other characters. In some stories, McLeod is featured as a real jerk and Richie is usually portrayed as a 5 year old. But you portrayed them both as I remember them on the show - affectionate, long-suffering, with occasional bouts of brooding, disappointment, and/or cheekiness. I don't know how I never read this before, but I'm glad I found it. It's truly an amazing work.
staidwaters chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
lovely, just lovely. And rich with plot and character development. Yum. (4am here, sorry, too tired to write more.)
SupernaturalGeek chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
I have really enjoyed this - despite my minor confusion at the end - and I was especially pleased with that little 'moment' between Methos and Duncan.

I was somehow relieved that Duncan has resolved his feelings over what Methos did (or may have done) in the past and that they were back to their usual friendly terms.

I loved the idea too that Methos may be running again but this time he has somewhere to go, and with Duncan's express permission as well :)

Although knowing Methos that will no doubt take the fun out of drinking all of Duncan's beer!

Great story and in character throughout.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
I'm still not entirely sure I understand everything that happened with Michael, the mysterious religious group and Darius. Not to mention Methos's part in it. But I'm glad whatever it was seems to have cured everyone, and that Michael is dead. Although I'd be happier if Stefan didn't still want Methos's head.

After all that tension, this made me grin as it was such a Methos moment:

“Mac … try and resist the urge to say ‘I told you so’”.