Reviews for Hanging By a Broken Chain
Ginger Ninja chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
I absolutely loved this. No one writes angst quite like you Rem-chan. Stunningly written and great choice of lyrics as well. Now whenever I hear those songs I can think of KH Ooh completing KH:COM was even more worthwhile when I had such a great story waiting to be read _ Wicked stuff XD *GN*
Lunar Howl chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Nonsense. This could actually fit. When sora sleeps, deep within he has to decide again. Becuase he couldn't remember his choice, the one that he had forgotten. Himself.

He has to try and decide, which self he wants and which one to let dwell on the other side of his heart.

I say it fits nicely.

And once again you present us with lovely writing. You put my stuff to shame. ; Wonderful job!
DemonSurfer chapter 5 . 1/23/2005
O.O BARK!

THAT WAS SO FRICKEN' AWESOME! DAMMIT! If only the review box would let me do special stuff. Ah well. 'Bout time I read this, too.

Okie dokie! Gotta go finish reading chapter of CoS...
Luthien-Ikari chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
Loved it! Like the song to. Good way to finish. Reminds me of Goku from Saiyuki . Keep Writing!

~I'm so afraid of Waking . . . please don't shake me . . .
aliasfan chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Yay, this five part story came out SO good! I really liked the line where you said 'A mirror restored is never entirely the same.' I haven't heard that song before but I like 3 Doors Down. The lyrics really added to the story. I loved how you didn't mention Kairi's name, yet we all knew that was the 'she' you were talking about. Excellent work, Rem-chan!
aliasfan chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
I've never heard that song so I don't know if the lyrics are right. If they're not, I can't tell! ~_ I love the scenes where Riku and Sora were fighting the Heartless, and then when they ran up the building. It was cool 'cause I just pictured what it was like in Deep Dive. Aww, so sad, one part left...well, onwards I go to read!
aliasfan chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Wow, you always pick the best songs! Yes, the lyrics really went with this part of the story. I love how you described Sora's feelings and emotions. Great job! I see you finished this story so I must read on! _
Luthien chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
Another good song, from the CD i burnt off my friend. It always makes me feel weird when I listen to it. If you're looking for songs with a saddish sort of reminseing feel in the future you should look at some of Staind's lyrics, namely 'Been a While' and 'So far away' But thats just if your bored ot something you have a great sense for lyrics
Luthien chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Sugoi! I know what you mean because the song has more of a sacastic sound to it but the lyrics are still sincere.
Bears Love Tourists chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
Ah, what a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I definitely enjoyed this, short though it was.

If you're still having trouble with Court of Souls, you can have some of my extra barrels of inspiration. *shoves three barrels forward* Trust me, I have more than enough!
Bears Love Tourists chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
YOU USED MY FAVORITE SONG! *glomps* I love that song; I love it to death!

Oh, and I loved the chapter, too. Can it be that Sora's about to get the other side of his heart back? :)

*hurries on to next chapter*
Rurouni Saiyan chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
Beautiful!

Hehe, you really love to torture poor Sora, don't you?
Rurouni Saiyan chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Very, very good as usual. Though it can get rather confusing without the quotations to separate spoken lines, the story is also more poignant without them. I take it this story will only have five chapters, which is something of a shame since it's looking to be so good. But then you'll get back to Court of Souls, right? :)

I'm looking forward to the next update.
aliasfan chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Yay, a quick update! Another great song used in this fic. _ I really liked how you can write out Sora's emotions and everything. Great job-can't wait for more!
Luthien chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
Sugoi! I really like the expressiveness . . . yes . . . that's a word *cough* (and crawling is one of my fave songs go Linkin Park!) Looking forward for the next installment.

~Suffocation, no breathing don't give a f**k if I cut my arm bleeding . . .