Reviews for Twin Flames
Melissa chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
I really like this story so far. I hope you plan on continuing it. I'm really curious to know if Riddick will really stay or not. You say this is a romance... Are you going to end up jumping ahead a few years to where Jack is 18? Just wondering. OH and just what IS Riddick doing in that 3rd room? How much older is Riddick then Jack in your story? I Know people tend to change the age to fit so I was just wondering.

Again your story is very good and look forward to reading more.
RiddicksFoxyLady chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
Okay this is just weird, Riddick the sex-ed teacher, that is just probably one of the funniest things I have ever heard of! I love the story, hope you update soon!
PSL chapter 10 . 1/31/2005
Hey keep it up. Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter. I love it.
Riddick's Sita chapter 10 . 1/31/2005
Really good...but I miss Riddick...at least Jack and Imam are okay now
Riddick's Sita chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
I guess this could have been a serious chapter but...omg Riddick the sex instructor...too funny...and well written

It's not exactly like I'm a novice in this area. - Great line
RiddicksFoxyLady chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
This is by far one of my favorite stories! I hope you update soon!
FitMama chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This is an excellent story. The J/R relationship is complicated and beautiful. I love Riddick's rendition of the birds and bees talk to Jack. Please update soon.
Sliver-Crow chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I love the story so far! It is such a pain in the ass trying to find a good Riddick/Jack story and your doing an awsome jod at writing one. So please up-date soon.
mela chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
perfect!i love it!don't stop writing!great riddick/jack thing:-)please keep posting chapters as often as possible!
zilly-pill chapter 10 . 1/25/2005
I'm really enjoying your story. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Angora chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
Just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Its nice to come across quality writing when you least expect it. I do hope that you plan to finish the tale, else I'll be very disappointed not to find out how you'll draw it all to conclusion!

Regards,

-Jesamyn
a chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
aaw...dat wz a nice n sad chap! very gud work! keep it up n update soon plz!
FortySevens chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
great chapter. can't wait to see jack's first day at school. update again soon
Bloodrednight25 chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
Nice up-date, totally loved it. Jack and Imam wheren't talking for the period of time, must have been hard on her, from what I could see. And about her hair, is it still really short? And blond? Well I can't wait to read another chapter so come back soon.

ELle the Eivl One
Rose-Z chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
sorry about the short review for chapter 9. i was laughing so hard that i push the 'enter' key on accident and it submitted the review before i could finish. i think chapter 9 was the funniest chapters so far. Riddick as a sex-ed teacher. LoL very funny.

As for this chapter 'but since his thing doesn't seem interested in trying to get inside me, I'm back to letting him hold me when we sleep.' i laughed so hard i started crying.

I wonder if Lajjun is really gonna be nice to her, or if she's gonna turn out to be a witch. i'm hoping she's nice.

And i'm really wondering how she's gonna do in school. will she turn out to be popular or will she get picked on or be a bad ass... I bet Riddick's gonna be a lil worried about her getting pick on. Picture this...

Riddick in an apron: "Okay Jack, no beating the shit outta anyone. This is your fist day, you wanna make a good impression. Look both ways before crossing the street, oh and don't forget your lunch."

Jack leaves

Riddick crying: "They just grow up so fast"

sorry i couldn't help myself.

okay, so Jack is 12. i didn't know she had a couple missed periods. when is she turning 13?

Nice chappie, can't wait for the next. buh-bye
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »