Reviews for Fading Light
ju1i3Oh chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Great work!
thisismeakhoni chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
this is a really great story! !
Everlasting Wonders chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Heyos! Read your story again for the don't-know-how-many'th time. Haha! Been long since you updated, no? Oh yea, saw your deviantart too! Please update ya? It's a really great story and the best AthrunXLacus fic out here. Can't wait to see a continuation of it!
Prince-in-Disguise chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
I saw your picture on deviantART and decided to read this... It is VERY interesting, and I like how you seem to guide the characters towards the relationship you want them in. (I've seen many fics where people just dump characters together because they want them to be a couple - ouch!)

Anyway, great job with the suspense. I think this is a good story and I hope you will continue it.

:holds thumbs:
erina destiny chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
update? update!
erina destiny chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
hahaha her way of commiting suicide is kindof funny.. but fits her simple way of thinking? athrun save her!
erina destiny chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
i love the way you depict lacus! coz in the anime she is always shown as being the strong and unfallable gurl.. its time for someone to show her vulnerable side. n im all for athrun/lacus!
Dangerous BeautyxKikyo S2 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Yay, this is such an awesome story!, it bringsme to tears... literally XD Plz update!
simply -v chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
please make athrun kick kira's ass in the spar.. wheres the AxL action?
Skyforger chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
It has been soo long since you updated... is there any chance you will continue this? because IT ROCKS HARD ! Oh god, please update, this is THE best AxL fic iv yet to see
Soph chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Like I commented on many others, I'm very close to be falling off my seat. Plz. I'm begging you to write another chappie.
AccentFetish chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
omg this is weird! i was looking through the people when u listed ur reviewers and i saw my name like when im 2 lazy yo log in but ive never read this sotry! o well hope ya update soon
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
i heart athrun and lacus stories and i totally agree on athrun and cagalli pairing being horrible i like this sotry... yay u!
Sol Falling chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
...Well. I must say, this is probably the best Athrun x Lacus fic I've read so far. The pacing is exactly right and everybody seems in character (I don't think it's necessary to say that Athrun has no romantic feelings for Lacus, though; like, it's okay if he thinks she's hot, right? Generally, liking a girl without knowing her for a long time (i.e. in Kira's case, or even with him and Fllay initially) generally involves the girl being hot. So, concluding that Lacus is hot (almost all anime girls are hot, which is why we have to make this connection to justify that Lacus would be hot as a real-life equivalent), we can conclude that Athrun can be glad he's got such a hot fiance. :D:D Right?

(what I mean by that rant up there is that I like that you're taking thing slow between Lacus and Athrun, and have even thrown in a hint of Kira's admiration for Lacus because that's very in character, but it's okay to heat things up just a little bit, especially since Athrun has seen Lacus naked. (that was awsome btw. like, twenty-two thumbs up.))

I also really liked the way you had Athrun and Kira interact; they really seemed like friends, there, and Athrun's subtle way of addressing Kira's attraction to Lacus makes it very plausible for Athrun's relationship with her to develop while Kira's romantic feelings are stemmed.

And...the plot and pairing of this fic seems just perfect, to me-I always thought Lacus was a calm girl who wouldn't let anything rattle her except maybe for this, the death of her father. And the Athrun x Lacus eventual pairing...like, initially I'd almost given up watching Gundam Seed once I heard about Kira x Lacus and Athrun x Cagalli becoming canon. I'm really glad you wrote this fic.

Anyway, to show my appreciation for this fic, not only am I going to add the story to my favourites and you to my favourite author list, I am also going to go join your LxA community. Not to mention I've already left this really long review (sorry if it's too long :P). And, as a side note, I offer to be a beta-reader; mostly because English is one of my better subjects, having two English tutors for parents. I won't interfere much with your content, just grammar, 'cause I'm really in awe of your characterization and dialogue; the second flashback in this chapter (about the purple-haired children was just so...cutilarious) and the bit between Athrun and Kira I mentioned before were especially well done.

My email is solfalling. if you're interested (about the beta-ing, that is).
Anonymus chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
This is my 100th time reading it please get chapter 4 on the way great work!