Reviews for Fading Light
cherrygurl-990 chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
hey! it's me...why aren't you updating anymore? you have many people waiting for you...hey! please update sooner because I really Like it!
Shirayuki chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
yay~ update! It's just beautiful. And Lacus is finally awake! I can't wait to see Athrun's reaction to her awakening. I'm really starting to like this different side of Lacus. It shows a sort of weakness that we have yet to see in the series Go Athrun X Lacus! Fight-o!
Yuxi chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
AH! Amazing as always! :D AxL has always been my fave couple in Seed since forever and I'm so glad that you're writing such an amazing fic celebrating my fave GS couple! :D :D :D

Please update ASAP!
AFDASDF chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
please update soon. Axl FOREVER!
Brazilianangelz chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
great chapter! i just love the Athrun x Lacus pairing..update soon!
RaiLei chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
This is off to a really good start, a really different side of Lacus then the norm. Wonder what Lacus'll do now cause she *still* alive...?
Me. Myself chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Awesome, I love this story. Please update ASAP. Yes, I'm a real AthrunXLacus fan ya know.

~Me, Myself~
lacuscagalli rules chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
u write very well! please continue!
incielum chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
:glomp: this story is just too cool! your hardship's worth the story XD
UkyoHimura chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Ahh...what can I say? Another great chapter as always. Even though it's sad what's happening, but I like seeing this other side of Lacus. I like how you added Lacus' mom into the dream. Her mom has never been mentioned before I like that. Actually I think all the character are still pretty much in common, just we see a different side of them. Something like never happened before, so like how are they supposed to act? I like you did/doing a wonderful job and I SO can't wait for chapter 4! UPDATE SOON!
Kari Ishikawa chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
Joodeki! What'll happen next? I have to know it! anyway, enough about the puffs, yeah i loathe CagallixAthrun...see...even mentioning it makes me sick! or rather mad! anyway...i like the pairings u like...most of them! especially Mimato nd Sasusaku ! but ofcourse, above all...i love AsuranxRakusu! and about your pen name: Sechskies, they're a Kpop band right? and they're so coOL nd CuTe! and there's a nice fanfic about that band, try reading it. The title is "What I did for love"...you can search that in yahoo. It's really worth reading!
xMeme chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
This was another great chapter. I like how you're taking steps slowly. I also don't like rushing things. Sure, I want romantic AsuRaku parts but I want it done convincingly. _

And thanks for reading my works, too. You just made my day when you said that you've become an instant KiriSaku fan. XD

I'm trying to rewrite A Boy,A Girl right now. I was planning to give it up since I've been more focused on Tenipuri but I felt too bad about doing that since I had so many ideas for that particular fic.

Plus, I miss YamaMimi. _

Anyway, congratulations again for another well-done chapter. I will be waiting for the next!
bloodyknight85 chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
'What can i say... I have seeing another side of Lacus Clyne... Well, the side that i wouldn't wish to see and best to be kept in heart... the loss of her father... She never seem to show any of those emotions out except for the time she met Kira again in the anime... I wonder if this is what she felt...'

Keep up the good work, dude.. Update sooN!
xTiNa4eVr chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
HAHAHA IM ON UR FANFIC _ XD omg when i read my email saying a story was updated i clicked it. when i saw it was this story i was literally jumping up and down with glee and joyous smiles and lafs goddamn this story is just awesome _ this chapter was a lil confusing with the hole like flashbacks and whatnots xD but i understood it...eventually XD KEEP RITING!
Chrno chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
finally an update! _ love this chap to the max! i hope athrun will be able to save lacus agai n coz i can tell that she's planning something again!
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »