Reviews for Fading Light
Petal chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Wow! the fic is so good! full of suspense! _ i love it a lot! AxL seems much more exciting than any other pairing, exp AxC! :D
UkyoHimura chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
*faints& All I can say is 'Wow' this is such a GREAT FIC! I BEYOND LOVE Athrun and Lacus pairing. You did such a great job with the fic. You should be very poured of yourself. And talking about a cliff hanger. When is Chapter 3 coming out! After reading this I remembered the ture reason of why I love Athrun and Lacus together. A&L RULES! ANd I don't think you put them OOC, in the show they've never really been in this type of situation, so who knows how they'll react to it. In the show if Lacus ever did try to kill herself I believe Athrun would be the one to save her. Can't wait for Chapter 3, keep up the great work! *glomps* You're a cool A*L lover!
NoinK chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
it that how the story ends? or is there more to come?
incielum chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
I wuv it! *hugs Sechskies*
NoinK chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
i love this story! i also like AZxLC pairing! will always be on top of my list!
Mocha Creampuff chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
phenomenal writing! seriously, ur fic is just breathtakingly magnetic! i've read this fic over and over and always, it has me absorbing every single sentence. skimming doesn't work- your writing's just too darn good to skim through.

writer's block? it's expected. from the beginning, the plot was already taking on a huge task, not too mention an extremely complex one. i've speed read through fics with writer's who write with clean grammar and logical thought, but none have come even close to the lovable and suspenseful stories you create. :D

i hope you get to updating this fic soon. you don't know how often i go here in to see if you've updated or not. TT_TT this is too good to stop so please continue~ and more AxL scenes in later chapters, i hope. fluff wouldn’t hurt either. XD okay, that’s pushing the limit a tad bit. good luck to you!
Cryptkeeper chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
This is my second read through of this fic and I can't remember if I have reviewed before so I decided to review just in case. XD

One word: Wow.

Your characterization was excellent. Very beautiful, I must say. Only some little grammatical errors on the sideline, but it's fine.

Another thing is that I love the way that even though this is somewhat of an AU story, it’s not very OOC. Everyone retains their personality from the original series and you elaborate on the characters’ emotions, which also makes the AxL pairing here believable. I don’t really like stories where the characters are so OOC that it leaves the reader wondering if the fanfiction is actually pertaining to the actual series or not.

I thoroughly enjoy your writing. The first time I read your Aya/Rei fic (Careless Whisper), I instantly fell in love with it. However, when you started this one, I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical. An AxL ship is pretty out of the ordinary, but I am very glad that I did eventually decide to give this fic a shot, I would have been missing out on a fantastic read if I dismissed it completely.

I applaud you for braving an AxL fanfiction. Your writing style’s still as breathtakingly beautiful as ever. There’s enough dialogue to keep the story moving but the description is so detailed the reader can almost envision the scenes in their head.

Finally, I just want to commend you on your development of a very unusual romance. Ninety percent of the authors on this site can't even make a canon romance believable. They throw their characters together without so much as a how-do-you-do, and commence with the sweet sugary romance (or angst as the case may be). You, on the other hand, have done a really artful job of tying these two together by circumstance and letting them work out their initial fears in a believable fashion that has definitely set the stage for possible, realistic, future romance.

Cheers, and keep fighting the good fight! Minor misgivings aside, you've caught my interest yet again, and I'm eager to see how this turns out. Well done, Sechskies. You're really impossible!
AxL Supporter chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
CONTINUE! GREAT FIC!
FUSHUU chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
nice start! kip it up & i'm hoping for more! Asuran and Rakusu 4evah!
diamond-dust08 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
i don't see anything odd about making an AsuLacus fanfic, since a lot of people still view Athrun and Lacus as more of a match than the Kira and Lacus item would ever be. anyway nice sequential presentation, and very good over-all; the character personalities staying true as per the anime is what i like most about this one. though, it feels odd to have Lacus doing these things; but since it is new and unique-to me at least-it just adds to this fic's plus points. keep it up.
rouge justice chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Please continue! what's gonna happen to Lacus? great fic!
Akizuki-02 chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
the first 2 chaps was rili gud! i enjoyed reading it even though my heart was totally pounding while i read the part when athrun was trying VEry hard to find lacus. please update! it's bin so long since u last updated but i also read your other fic FOr You and when you told us that u wont give up on your fic, i rili had my hopes up! dis is the only fiction i'm reading in this category bec i believe that this is the best of them all! XD please please PLEASE update!
Puu-chan chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
very VERY nice! i give this an 11 out of 10! do more pls.
Melon chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Hi, it's me again! anyhow, you really had us hanged up there! hurry up with the next chapter please! i'm dying to find out what's next! :3
Melon chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
really angsty and dramatic, just the way i like it! :6 it's good to see that lacus IS actually human and is able to cry and emotionally distressed once in a while just like us. i'm expecting to read more so please hurry up with the next chapters! :3
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »