Reviews for Never Return
QRed chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This, is really realistic. c:
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I have read this fic a lot of times and I don't know why I didn't review it, but here I am...

I think is the perfect piece of reality for the end of MKR, she let go in some way Cephiro and actually start live her life...excellent.

Thanks for wrote this beautiful story.
ViscountessKiera chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This fic should have more reviews, really. I enjoyed this, a very realistic view of how things proably would have turned out (going by the anime that is) fav from me.
Firestorm-244 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Rusty? Hardly. That was a really great fic. It's nice to see that Umi's grown up and found herself a family and that she's happy. But . . . it also sounds very sad . . .

Anyway, can we hope to see any other Rayearth fic installments soon? Great stuff as always. Welcome back. - -Firestorm_244
The Featherless Bird chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*stares* Woah! That was awesome! I like how you wrote in Umi's POV. Very nicely done. *smiles and claps*
aikakone chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I really like this. One of the first things I like is that you've used Umi 1st person POV. I enjoy reading the occasional first person fic because it shakes things up a bit. I also like Umi's attitude about things. She really doesn't seem cynical, just grown and different.

You've written it quite well. Good job. *applause*