Reviews for Ad Astra Per Aspera
Pink Fire Starter chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Finally! I've been looking for this story forever since I left the site some time ago! It's rather incredible that you were able to turn something so happy-go-lucky and child friendly as Mario into nothing short of totally epic.
Malica15 chapter 58 . 4/24/2012
You did a nice job in this story, I was bored at first, but was then intrigued by the story. Great work!
frankenshean chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Whoops, my bad! Didn't see the date/possible name change. Amazing story, very well written. Good to see it in completion.
Shean chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
You realize this is KittyKatStar's fanfiction she must have taken down, right? I hope you didn't actually steal this.
BIG BOWSER chapter 58 . 11/12/2010
Kinda long but still a great story. I added this one to my favs :)
RockyRoadSmith chapter 58 . 4/3/2009
This is by far the best Mario fanfiction I have ever read. Not only did you write Peach as the main character, but you made her realistic. For once she finally actually gets wounded and hurt, unlike most of the other fanfics I've read. You wrote the characters just how they are in the games, and I loved how you wrote the romance moments. Wonderful job. I really hope you write more Peach fanfictions in the future. Thanks so much for posting this.
Foxeaf chapter 57 . 11/4/2008
oh gosh, that took a while, but it was awesome! *dances with joy*
Lemmykoopa54 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
ADDING TO FAVS.
Spyder Z chapter 58 . 5/19/2008
O.o ! Wow, I didn't really fall for it at first. It kinda started rather "Short" on the details, but it definitely picked up. And come on, a story where Mario plays the villain, how could I resist. ;P Seriously though, nice story. A little too "Happily Ever After" for my personal taste, but meh, not everyone's as cynical as I. ;P

If you do ever decide to write another story, the only suggestion I would make, is instead of giving "Ability Names", explain the effect of the Spell, or do both. You did on some occasions, though not on others. Of course I've played MRPG
no longer online anymore chapter 58 . 4/1/2008
AWESOME!

I loved this story. This is the second Mario story I ever read and I really enjoyed it so much. You did a really great job on this.
Pink Fire Starter chapter 58 . 3/18/2008
AWSOME!
mdizzle chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
Why is everything bold? I would like an unbold version please
IzziInsane chapter 58 . 8/10/2007
OMG.

I've just read this WHOLE story-

it's so awesome, youve put so much effort into it!

it was a lovely story. im so sorry, id type more however my keyboard is stuffed.
Gonzales512 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I like this story. I like the conflict, the plot, EVERYTHING. I think you wrote a good story for a first-time writer. Just the thing that qualifies to be in my C2.
Pink Fire Starter chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Oh wow!This story is awsome!Peach is finally joining in on the action!And that was SUCH a cute ending!