Reviews for Untidy
markmark261 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Thought this was a great story, even if I didn't have a clue who Wendall was (in the UK she's only just appeared this week, but I managed to miss the episode). Especially liked the ending. The "finding out Kem that was pregnant" part could do with a word order correction but apart from that this was pretty flawless.
Mana7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Wow! This seems so realistic, and original too. All the closure stuff is so accurate. I hope to see some introspection like this on the show. Excellent.
The She Devil chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Ah! I loved it! This is the first piece of real fiction I've seen on this site in so long, I was so glad to see it! You're a dying species around here, you know. ;)

Very good job, your writing voice is wonderful. I loved the present tense, it makes me feel like I'm there as it's happening. The theme was clever, mentioning Carter's closure and then his beginnings. It was also nice that everyone was *in character*, something people have a hard time with sometimes. Gah, I just loved the whole thing! I wasn't too sure about Wendall, but maybe after this.. ;)
K-Daawg chapter 1 . 1/10/2005