Reviews for Black and White and Red All Over
TortureLover7523 chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
I came here to see mr. incredible get tortured in the mr incredible torture device. I wanted him to scream in pain as the mental deterioration of his lost family and good memories fading away to break him to pieces, but to no avail. Good story though.
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Really well done. Everything Syndrome said was very in-character. Bob was much more helpful and understanding than he appeared in the film and I enjoyed seeing that side of him, that fatherly side. Syndrome's thoughts make sense and yet they are erratic and that's perfect. I especially liked "What would Mirage say about this?" - "Shut up"- "She probably wouldn't say that." It was a light and lovely moment in an otherwise tense story that was executed well, and the story pressed on without getting side-tracked from that change of tone.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow, that was pretty good... intense.
Diamond-04 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I really really like it :) nice job!
LIKE WHOAH chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Oh my God. THIS HAS TO BE A SLASH FANFIC. BOB/BUDDY ROCK.
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Über-cool, dude. Über-cool. You have a good grasp with these characters. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow, great story! One question, does this take place during the movie? cause it says that he lost his family, weel anyways update soon please!
Manquare chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*first comment dance* This is very, very good. An interesting premise, and you make some very good points! You're right - if it wasn't for Syndrome, the Incredibles would never have become super-heros again. Syndrome rocks. _ Looking forward to the next installment!