Reviews for Black and White and Red All Over
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Really well done. Everything Syndrome said was very in-character. Bob was much more helpful and understanding than he appeared in the film and I enjoyed seeing that side of him, that fatherly side. Syndrome's thoughts make sense and yet they are erratic and that's perfect. I especially liked "What would Mirage say about this?" - "Shut up"- "She probably wouldn't say that." It was a light and lovely moment in an otherwise tense story that was executed well, and the story pressed on without getting side-tracked from that change of tone.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow, that was pretty good... intense.
Diamond-04 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I really really like it :) nice job!
LIKE WHOAH chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Oh my God. THIS HAS TO BE A SLASH FANFIC. BOB/BUDDY ROCK.
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Über-cool, dude. Über-cool. You have a good grasp with these characters. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow, great story! One question, does this take place during the movie? cause it says that he lost his family, weel anyways update soon please!
Manquare chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*first comment dance* This is very, very good. An interesting premise, and you make some very good points! You're right - if it wasn't for Syndrome, the Incredibles would never have become super-heros again. Syndrome rocks. _ Looking forward to the next installment!