Reviews for Echoes of the Past
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 5/15
Awesome work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Rose Malmaison chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I liked this story and the way Gibbs took care of Tony. Although I'd enjoy reading a longer, fleshed out version, it works well as a short case fic. I feel that it could use some commas throughout to make some sentences more clear. I checked your most recent story, as this was written seven years ago, and see you use very few commas in your recent work as well.
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
I liked it. Thanks.
sundarkeyes chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
nice fiction, love it...love it...love it :D

frostfalcon chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I thought I had done this already but looking I guess I didn't, I really enjoyed this story. I do hope you eventually try your hand at more NCIS. Keep up the good work!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
thats quite a good little story you got there :) poor Tony. good to see the bad guy was got :)
endiahna chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
Really really good...and I'm glad it ended the way it did, though Tony had to suffer for it. Great story, one of my favourites!
Laura-trekkie chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
An intriguing case. Poor Tony, having to go through all that and then find himself face to face with the man that did it to him. I loved how Gibbs looked out for him, trying to keep his name out of it and assuring Tony that he didn't want his resignation.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
WOW! this is awesome! loved it! great story_
Dukegirl chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Amazing! Loved it and would really like to see a sequel!
kas7 chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
Hey, excellent story, I really do hope that you will write more..
BH chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
Good job. A nice story, some good excitement, some angst, a little mystery, well written, an all around pleasure to read. Can't go wrong with kidnapping Tony. :) Keep on writing!
samson chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
Very much enjoyed the story. Nicely written and interesting plot.
Malaskor chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
Good story.

I don't agree with your characterisation of Tony being bi-sexual, but for this story it worked well.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
shiri chapter 4 . 1/16/2005