Reviews for The Benefit of Time
Dear U. x .U chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Okay clearly those two are not on the same page.
QueenOfOtp chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
omfg, this fanfiction is amazing! It has left me wanting more, maybe you could continue it on to the next stage of their lifes? I need more. Best Fanfiction Ever, 10/10
slenderpanda597 chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
This could possibly be one of my favourite mmad child fics. Ever.
ShadowOfTheProphet chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
That argument between Minerva and Albus scared the living day lights out of me. I wanted to cry as I read it and then again I wanted to yell at the screen and argue as if they could hear me but, I was so transfixed on the words that all I could do was stare. That was intense.
Tartan Queen chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
This-This...is unbelievably wonderful, amazing, heart-wrenching, and romantic all at the same time! I thank you deeply for writing such a wonderful story. You took me on a 16 chapter ride that had me crying, laughing, hurting, and rejoicing for my favorite couple. And I'll love this story forever.

Just one little thing...I noticed that you wrote "the woman" many times when you meant Minerva. I-well, I just found that a little distracting. But this story is marvelous nonetheless! :)
julisa chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
this was such a cute fanfic! thanks for wrinting such a great one-they're really hard to find! :D
BuzzCat chapter 16 . 1/22/2012
Wow. I read this whole story in one day and... wow. This is crazy stuff. A little slow to get started, but it was like a roller coaster. Started slow in teh beginning, and then you get to the top. The pinnacle of suspense. Then you go whooshing down the hill. It's exhilerating and just... wow. Excellent story, there. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
lalala777 chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
I don't know if you're still keeping up with fanfiction after all these years, but I have to let you know this was one of the loveliest stories I've ever read.

You really had me feeling the emotions of the characters with the characters themselves. Especially when Maddy was pleading with Albus not to go... Trust me, I was pleading along with her. And begging. And swearing.

And Albus was right, in some way, shape, and form: she did hurt him beyond belief. But he loves her, and she loves him, and sometimes love gets so twisted up there's no end or beginning, no right or wrong. And believe me, this love was tiwsted.

So, all in all, thanks so much for the wonderful story!
Dejsha's World chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
I really like Maddelyn's personality and I like the meeting between the two lovers. Just a question, how do you pronounce Madelyn's name? Mad-al-yn? or Mad-al-ine? Great chapter.
Dejsha's World chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
A beautiful chapter; I like the letters as well.
Dejsha's World chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This is a beautiful chapter. I feel sorry for the two adults, going through such emotional struggles like that. Great chapter;)
xxbonesxx chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
oh no! please make this story longer! its still rolling along so well! please?
Dream's Girl chapter 15 . 7/28/2009
IT'S REALLY GREAT!I love it
niki chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
loved it! the whole thing is awesome, from the way you write to the plot and dialouge. really like it
TheGirlWithaCrazyCat chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
WOW. Although i read that you don't prefer angst, i do have to say that the story felt pretty angst-y to me, but i do have to say that it was a fine piece of work. In the dramatic parts i did feel that Albus/Minerva were being way-over dramatic or didn't want to accept when it SOUNDED like the easiest thing in the world. But i guess that's how real life is, and you've incorporated that so well. And i love the little variable of Maddy that everything was so simple to her, and even adults feel like that someway too, only when your not in the other person's shoes. (Longest review I've ever written i think, lol)Anyways, awesome job. Even if the distractions of life keep you back, keep pushing your dreams forward!