Reviews for I Know
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I'm going to cry... TT_TT
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Cliché, but marvelously executed.

Good job.
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Great piece. I forgot about Minako's parents.
MistyWing chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I never thought Minako was bad in school. I imagined her average academically, atheletic, and heroic, but never ever below mediocre. If she really was that bad wouldn't she get scolded by Rei. Minako and Usagi are practically twins except for the fact that Usagi gets horrible grades. I understand your take, though.

I thought it was Ikuko talking about her daughter, Usagi. I realized it was a mistake when Minako's name turned up. Thank goodness I finished the whole thing before reviewing or I would have sounded like a moron. You waould have wondered 'cant this person read?' HEHE... I did plan on starting this review like this. "Tough for a mother like Ikuko..." HA, glad I didn't. BUT now I will start the real review like so:

Good job, Ruminanat! Minako's mom is definitely a neglected character. I loved that you attempted to bring light to her in spite of the fact that nobody knows anything about her. You gave a new outlook to Minako by helping the reader slip into the shoes of a mother. A mother who is more well defined maternally than all the other normal mothers out there. It makes me wonder why mothers can't be understanding in reality. It sux! Do we all have to be super heroes to get some sort of privacy? By my standards I guess I'm pretty independent now, because my parents know to lay off me when I got to do what somebody like me has got to do. Lucky, Minako has that kind of a mom.

You're brilliant. And I have no feedback to give you because you did such a good job with this little side story. BRAVO!
HermioneCrookshanks919 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Amazing, amazing job. What I love is that the story leads you to believe that it's Ikuko talking about Usagi. When I read "'Good night, Minako,'" I had to stop for a second and reread. I was so shocked.

Excellent job. I just adore your writing style!
LadyVenus11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Cute. I think you should do a sequel!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Oh... that was unexpected! I thought it would be Usagi/Ikuko! *giggle* Anyhoo, really good- I loved it!
DaisyHazy chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Interesting. I've never seen Minako's mom before, at first I thought it was Usagi's mom.
elianthos chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Very nicely done, and with a simple, but effective writing style.

I wasn't sure about the senshi's identity till the last line (the odds were 50%).

Again, a very good work
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I thought I had this one pegged until the very end. Nice suprise.
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
ah you did good you fooled me thought it was serena's mom! good job and good story very well written
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
You know, when I first started reading, I figured it was Kenji or Ikuko. about 1/3 of the way it, I decided it was Ikuko.

You did a good job of faking me out. _

And to think, for all my love of under-appreciated characters, I never once thought of Minako's mother. Thank you. _

Sokudo Ningyou chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I still maintain that you tricked me with this anime story. I'm too far gone into the manga to have caught on. I shall give you a gold star.
etj4Eagle chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Nice story, very well done.
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
All I can say is-wow. This is a wonderful spin on an old scenario. While it may be interesting to explore this further and see how these two characters can bridge the gap in their relationship, it's enough to add this fresh perspective. Keep writing!