Reviews for Goodbye, Shayera
Batman's Appretice chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
"Sit and swivel Boy Scout"

*chuckles*

No I can imagine my sensei(lol I wish)saying that...its really funny actually cause I said somethin similiar to one of my guy friends(who's a real goody goody ;D)just last week...he was pissing me off for similiar reasons...:p

I absolutely love your stories Kyoko!
Charcoal Wings chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Okay I must say my overall favor part of this story has to be that ooc moment with Batman giving Superman the finger. I haven't stopped laughing yet.
DivineGuardian chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
WAH*sobs uncontrollably*V. Iluved it
DivineGuardian chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
WAH*sobs uncontrollably*V. Iluved it
Corisu Li chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Too... cute... _ And this!

(“Sit and swivel, Boy Scout.”)

I am SO going to be saying that all day now. See what you've done? ; But good work, Kyo-chan. Me so proud!
oneredneckgoddess chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I think you should have left in the sit and swivel part. I can see Batman saying that to Superman real easily. And the last part of the movie sucked. I think it should have ended differently as well.

I like the part where you had each member say good-bye. That was a tear-jerker moment. That should be added to the movie.

I like the way you write and you have a great sense of humor. Keep 'em comin
Dreamcatcher89 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Dude, beautiful, why did the ending have to be so sad, oh well, guess that's the way it's gotta be.
I am known by many names chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Aw! I hate that part of the movie too, don't worry. You're not alone. Anyway, I thought it was an awesome story. Keep up the great work!
Miguel Angel Dubn chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Nice fic you've got here. If it's a one-shot or not, I don't care. It's very emotional and well thought. The dialogues after Shayera resigned were excellent, especially Flash's.

About the scene in the batcave... oh, well. That's the Batman we've always liked. Grumpy, self-controlled, focused on the task at hand, although this time he kinda failed miserably. Heck, it was amusing!