Reviews for Natalie E L B Potter
very cute story!1 i had a blast reading it
gyphsy chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
i loved this story
vampiremuggle chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
omg this is so-o-o-o good! I love it! and the emotions were so realistic!

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Lazaros chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
sadly i have been writing a lot more negative reviews this last week then i think i have ever written. Anyhow the story idea was a good idea... but you really really forced it. It didn't flow nice and easily and it came off very childish. Its like hey lets go to the movies. OK. next boom were at the movies. that i snow the entire story felt to me. You over did basically every thing in the story. First with the names, no offense but most people with middle names don't introduce themselves by there full name. Alot of middle names go by families also and having someone have 4 names and there surname for no reason other than you like the names is not really that interesting. You just over complicating everything sure its ok to say what her middle name is when she is first born and yada yada but after that it just becomes a annoying repetition. Overall your writing style is very childish its not something that people who are extremely literate would be able to read. You seem to add characters just because you think oh that would be cute. But characters should have a reason behind them. You shouldn't just be adding characters left and right for no reason. When you keep adding characters it makes people have to keep a mental list of who is who. Im not trying to say oh your a horrible writer! never write again! im saying you need to refine your style and keep things simple. Some of the best writing is nice and simple. While the idea behind it oh harry dissapears feeling like hes a horrible person and has a kid on a one night stand .. ok sure. But when you make her a witch and a animagus what are the chances of that. Going on i dont see a witch dying from child birth if she still has access to her magic. Continuing on the fact that he happens to find a nanny who is also a animagus and the child becomes on.. its starting to look like your obsessed with animagus's To much of a good thing becomes a bad thing especially in writing. The nicknames was again overdoing it. You are also rushing things that are actually important. Key points in the story should be fleshed out not just oh they started dating next month... ok how did they start dating again? I hope you dont take this to personally but you really need to refine your writing style. I hope you continue writing and improve your style. Many people say writers are born not made, i dont agree with that and i think anyone can be a great writer you just need to put some effort into learning luck in the future :)
jesusmysavior911 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
i love it! whats with the long name?
What chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
u took the actors name who PLAYED HARRY POTTER IN THE MOVIES NAMEE!
q.thews chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
Natalie logic is perfect ;-)

I'm really enjoying this, bye!
gaul1 chapter 16 . 8/13/2005
good, byes
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 16 . 2/22/2005
sequel? please? It was so DAMN GOOD! Also, I'm really happy Sirius is the first name. I MISS HIM *starts sobbing*. Well, anyway, thanks for the great read! I'm off to read your other stuff!

Cheers and Happy Writing,

Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 10 . 2/22/2005
oh this is sos osososososo good!

Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 8 . 2/22/2005
NO! I lurve Fang!... then again, I luv puppies more. Sorry... random comments.

Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
Oh Nana Becky's naughty! I like her. Haha, Dumbledore's very funny in this chapter.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Oh Ginny must be jealous! THat's HER neclace! lol, JK.

Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Aw! Don't go Erin! I like your name to much for you to die! Grr... I also have a deliciously gorgeoous black lab. You scared me. I have to go check on his tail now. Good job so far!