Reviews for Bats in My Belfry
randomgirl chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
The ending was more than a little cliche, but it was a good story nonetheless. The dialogue could use a little work too. Overall, good, but not great.
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
*In a Starfire voice* Would someone please tell me the meaning of this "glomping" of which you speak?
ElementistMagicAkua chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
YAY! ANOTHER BATMAN FANATIC! TERRY IS MINE!

TERRY: NO, I'M NOT.

ME: BUT YOU'RE KATIE'S.

TERRY: YEP.

BTW, IN CASE ANYONE WAS WONDERING, KATIE IS AN OC, AND SHE'LL BE IN MY STORIES.
woflover7 chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
wow! i usally don't read things like this but you really caught my eye! You made the story come to life and i can't say how very happy i am to read something that is sad but not "character death" sad... Anyway i wanted to say it is really a great stroy and hope to read more from you...

adios my friend

(wolflover howls at the fading moon)
Dr. P. G. Thirteen chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Actually, it's been medically established that-unless they were deaf to begin with-even the most comatose patients can (and do) hear what vistors and attending medical staff say about (and to) them. They just won't consciously remember it, once they revive. At least, not right away!
Louie Pastiche chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
Short? Yes; but, definitely sweet.
Zarz chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
Great story. I like how Batman helps her out, but then lets her go somewhere better than Gotham where she can start a new life.
FrozenBlossom chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
*sniffs* such a nice but sad ending...WRITE A SEQUEL!
FrozenBlossom chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
Roger must die! Mwafwafwafwafwa
FrozenBlossom chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
oh *reads on*
FrozenBlossom chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
o.O must...keep...reading
batsbutler chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
WHOOP-CHA! That was a WONDERFUL and tearful (But in a good way) story! I LOVED it! I'm really looking forward to the sequal! Best of luck and thanks!

Alfie (a.k.a. Shan)
Alfie chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Oh, wow! This was SO well done! You captured Bruce so well. Just like him to bounce back so quickly, even when still banged up. I love that he wants to help Anita.

I have to say my favorite part was when Anita brushed her fingers over his body and came so close to kissing him. Lest do a take two next time, shall we? Who HOT! Looking forward to more and soon!

Alfie
Louie Pastiche chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
So; Roger works for Rupert Thorne? Nice gimmick! It gives Batman twice the reason for repaying his debt to Anita. Excellent story, all around.
Corisu Li chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
*snarls at the title*

That done, hee. Cute. And no, she doesn't really seem like a M-Sue... I'll have to read the rest later... at lunch now, and I have only a few minutes to print out this scholarship thingy...

Ah, the trials of being a senior.