Reviews for Rewritten History
fatherfigure1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Great story. I wonder what ever happened to Mim? Since John never heard from her again, I can only assume the worst. Damn Lipsky.

Keep writing,

Gerald

fatherfigure1
o-flightless chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
AW! Is it over? Is that all? Oh, I loved this story! It was awesome! Thank you so much for recommending it! I LOVE IT!

kpandron
Darrinx chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Brilliant Absolutely Brilliant Loved every line great work definitely going into the faves
surforst chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
A good Mim/John story. Very sad end. Very sad. Well poor John probably died with the guilt of losing Mim. Shame really but again thats life. Not everying smells of roses. I liked it for what it was. Great one-shot.
K9 the First chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
0o0! Woah. Just...woah.
Ari-Griffin chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
*cries* That was so sad. Wonderfully written, but dang it. *cries harder* Keep up the excellent work.
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
*sigh* That was just lovely. You have such a good feel for John and Mim. And Kim and Ron as well. This was so pretty and romnatic. (though one must admit it is good that John and Mim never got together)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Beautiful.
Sirenfox chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Merrin (is that how to spell ur name...if not...sorry *grins appologetically*) That was so cute! Yet terribly sad! I just have one question, how did he get all the letters, even the ones that he sent out? THat was the only thing I was confused about...I thought it was very good though.

Toshia
continental-line chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Very sad but also very good. Telling the story in letter format and having Kim and Ron take turns reading them. The unopened letter from Mim was a sad touch. I enjoyed your work and will have to see if you wrote any other K.P. stories.

-Bill Ponder
Netherwood chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Oh, that's so sad, BOC42! I was floored when the next entry was John's 75th birthday-eyes bulge, want to seriously hurt Lipski... I love how you cut back and forth between Kim/Ron and Mim/John.

So what about Rufus, anyway? :)
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is very good. New and inventive. I could almost picture it in a Ken Burns Documentary with Kim and Ron reading the letters with music of the era playing in the background.
eckles chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Very sad and touching . Well done.
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
That was so cute, and very sad as well. Exceptional job! Keep up the great work!