Reviews for Catch a Rainbow
AshesandFire chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
what is dis crap! im looking for more! plz plz plz hurry! its been 5 to 6 yrs i lov this story! u got to update
KroovyRed chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Best Crystal Version Novelization ever! You must update this! Why did you stop?

Kenta is my favorite Pokemon protagonist. He was the reason I read this story, but I see this is more than that.

Please update, I would honestly to God like to read more.
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
Awesome story!, please update soon!, I hope you make it more romantic! _
neogirl7900 chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
That's not OOC at all!

Okay, maybe a little, little bit, but if I wasn't looking out for it I wouldn't have noticed...

I think something cute for you to do would be to have Marina flirting with Kenta and Kenta getting all nervous, like they do in the movie, but that's okay.

What happened to Junichi?

Actually, Marina got Totodile. But whatever.

Getting struck by a bolt of lightning? That's REALLY, REALLY rare. About as likely as, say, drowning in a bathtub. It's VERY unlikely that it would happen to Marina at all, let alone almost happen to her twice and once for Kenta, too. Unless it was caused by a Pokemon, but even then, Kenta, Marina, and Professor Elm probably would have noticed how odd it was.

Hmm... Marina's acting a bit dense. I know you don't care about OOC-ness, but if you ever change your opinion on that, Marina's not stupid - she's just really, really, hyper. (And considering she's always bringing Kenta juice and soda, I'd say it's due to too much sugar...) So, yah.

Well, update! I love questshipping! There ain't enough of it here!

Keep it up!

-Lizzie
SacredBlade chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Wow, interesting story, update soon!
EagleFox chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Rereading stories is fun. Although I was wandering why does Kamon not want to be recognized.
Jasmine chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Its FANTASTIC! PLEASE CONTINUE! Just update more often... :D!
EagleFox chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
I'm enjoying this story very much. _ I'm going to watch and wait for you to update. Just please don't take another three months to update.
Kanta-chan chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Oh, nice chapter! Yesh Kamon stole the Pokemon! Oh, I can't wait to know what happens next. Great job on description. (As usual). Btw, did you know I'm starting a new journey fic since I deleted my old one? *shrugs* Just wanted you to know that.

- - -

But, This part: “What do you mean, “we”?” he muttered.

You really shouldn't quotation marks in the sentences while someone is speaking. It's better if you use an apstrophe (or however you spell it).

Meh, you can write your story however you want it. Don't have to take my advice!
Kuwabara99 chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Great Chapter! I like how you have Marina so cheery even in bad times.

LOL! Kenta asked her if there was 2 beds.

Kamon sure doesnt like Marina's attitude XD

Looks like Kenta is stuck with her. Gotta make the best of it.
firetrainer chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
write more
KentaMarina Fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
This Story's Great. plaese continu
Kuwabara99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Good story so far!

I wonder what hit Marina with the lightning bolt. hm

Marina getting a Chikorita kinda surprised me seeing as she got Totodile in the special. Its ok though. She got a Chiko in the manga.

BTW, this is Kenta99 on Serebii.

Keep up the good work!
Kanta-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
O! Really interesting fic there! *nod nod* Sorry about being 4 days late to review. I wasn't allowed on that long, so there wasn't an time.

Well, about this whole plot... I love it! It's very intresting, although Kenta showed no interest in Marina... Yet. (XD). Yesh, I wonder if Marina likes Kenta yet. *shrugs* Oh well. I'll just have to wait and find out.

By the way, are you sure Cyndaquil is a mouse? It looks like a porcupine to me. 0_o Meh. It's just me so I'm not 100% sure about it...

Update soon! (Even thouhg you have a lot of homework, I hope you update sometime. p)
Ice-Phoenix-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
*laughs* I can't say "your fic is OOC" since I haven't read the mangas either P

"Kenta frowned at the Pokemon, and his attention focused on the Cyndaquil from before. Marina remained with a neutral look on his face." When you said that, didn't you mean her face instead of his?

Good chapter, continue!