Reviews for All I Ask Of You
Thomson chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very cute!
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
You are just so super fabulous. I'm not EC myself, but you didn't bash Raoul. I mean, you had them talking! ::dances:: You are so great! You are! ::gives you lots of cookies:: I think that Raoul and Erik are very similar on a basic level, that there is a parallel between them, and I think that you captured that very, very well. I think I can easily say this is one of the best stories I have ever read in this fandom.
Orestes Fasting chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
M, I always love when random surfing around turns up older gems like this.

I like the feelings and views Erik and Raoul have towards one another here-it feels very true to the dynamic in canon of their relationships with Christine, especially Erik's realization that no matter how much he loves her (and regardless of any feelings she might have for him in return) they have no future together. And Raoul and Christine's quiet, polite, passionless little life-seems painfully unfulfilling, but it's better for her in the long run and they all know it, don't they?

My only point of criticism is that they might be reluctant to be so candid with one another. And Erik seems remarkably sane. :) Oh, and one minor stylistic thing that I notice mainly because I struggle with it myself-adverb abuse in the dialogue tags. Plain old "he said" won't bite you; it may seem monotonous when you're writing, but readers' eyes slide right over it, promise.
Phantress chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aw! Raoul really is such a good guy...and this was a very bittersweet one-shot. Very good!
Javert's Suicide chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
aww. it's so cute.
PiccoloFrivolous chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
So great! Touching, nice to have some Erik Rauol stuff without slash...lovely, keep it up!

Kessie
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
aww! so beautiful!
Jamy chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
well..oh well. the story touched me heart.

thx for that.

I liked the idea. it was really interesting to read. Unfortunaly I can not think that would ever be really happen in the musical. but whats fanfic for? yes- to have imagination and passion and fantasie.

jamy
Wicked Eponine 2010 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Wow! This is really good so far! I hope there will be more!

Ta Ta For Now,