Reviews for Stubborn Strength
Jane Humen chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I think I've read this twenty times in the last week. It's that good. Please write another oneshot if you can.
Jasmine-Rose3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Only 2 words can desribe this story: extremely creative and nicely written okay 5 *laugh*
IThinkMyNamesTF chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was really good! I liked it. I loved the movie and I could easily picture each character doing. You captured their personalities well!

-Newt
Maddie170 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
a poem of Panic

The room goes dark and she can hardly breath the door is shut and locked from the outside but on the inside everthng is going wrong the phones don't work the smoke is rising and her blood sugar is dropping at an unexpected rate she shakes and quivers her daughter shivers she feels braver by the second as they out smart the robbers a sobbing scream let's them know hey are without what they need this time she goes out could be her last she panics with fear cause loosing his round is something dear to fear.
KenRik chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Nice. You were really able to get her form. Nice one.
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
You have done really well on this. Its a good one shot, dont add on, but do write more on "Panic room". Please :D
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Good! Liked it. Saw Panic Room a bit ago and wondered if there were any fanfics about it. I guess there are.
10 write 20 goto 10 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
i really liked it! but i wish more people would write panic room fics. please keep writing and thanks for a good story
VanityBlue chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This was really cool. I loved the way you portrayed Sarah. She is definately my fav. character in the movie. Please do another panic Room fic. *flutters eyelashes and puts on a cute-puppy-dog face*
MR. MAAAAAAAN chapter 1 . 1/15/2005