Reviews for Family Ties
Wanderer chapter 23 . 4/25
Beautiful
Siriusly Ironic chapter 23 . 6/6/2013
Overall the absolute BEST Angel x Spike fic I have read so far. It made me laugh and at times cry, most fics can not do that to me. This story was simply amazing, a true work or great literature. I wish it wasn't over but as with all great and wonderful things they must come to an end. I enjoyed this story very much, keep up the great work!
The Psychotic Queen chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
Fantastic story
Reviewer chapter 23 . 11/7/2012
I loved it all, wonderful story and amazingly written x
Lakitalover chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
That last paragraph is my biggest problem with this story so far (other than Giles being a bit out of character). Spike isn't stupid. He wouldn't keep refusing the deal and let himself be tortured. He'd lie and say he'd kill Angel and then try to escape.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Uh-oh... look out Spike ;) Interesting story so far! XD
ThexBrokenxMirror chapter 23 . 1/20/2012
I loved the story. It was written so amazingly well. Enjoyed the entire read. Great work :)
GingaOkamiWarriorsFan24 chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
This is such an awesome story! I really liked how it turned out.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
I loved it the tragedy was sad, torture was unbearable,and the Angel/Spike moments were both hot and adorable overall a very awesome fic good job _
Feisty.Green.Snake chapter 23 . 6/30/2010
So amazing - Angel and Will. I loved that you created a fic of them that lasted over at least 15 chapters, I've been looking for one and all I could find was short stories on them. Thank you so much for writing this :)

These two are my fav couple in Buffy/Angel series, next to Willow and Tera of course, since their my second fav.

Oh, one more thing, I love how Spike used to look. I do like his 'big bad' routine, but his innocent one - curly brown hair and just simple jeans and t-shirt - is the part of him I like most. And, as for Angel, I'm just glad he isn't as broody anymore lol.
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 23 . 6/11/2010
I loved this story very much. V. V. much. Bloody Brilliant. It was fluffy and cuddly and horrible at parts but I've loved it all! Thanks for this...it took me from about 3am till 7:41am...right good read.
yukino89 chapter 23 . 5/6/2010
poor spike
DeviWan chapter 23 . 2/25/2010
AWESOME! Well, here's you 200th review! YAY! I feel so special, Anyway, this was an awesome story to read. Poor, poor Spike. I cried... I loved it! Well done!
APRICOTperson chapter 23 . 12/9/2009
*grins* great story! i absolutely love it!

please try and update soon... *puppy dog eyes*
dancer in the rain chapter 1 . 10/21/2009