Reviews for A New Loss of Hope
Hristina H chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Love the story, it's great.

Please continue it.
eXtra-Large-Robot chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
This is pretty good, to bad the last update is from 04-11-05 :P

Hope you will continue this fic, really worth the read
KnightyNight chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
I really like this story a lot! I hope to see more soon indeed RaeaWolf! :D
reginakate chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
I love your story. please write more. the suspense is killing me!
sam chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
This is a good story, but it is very dark, and I don't know why it has humor in the genre.
Firefury Amahira chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
Hey, I like what you've got so far! It's kinda cool to see somebody take the Megas storyline and do something a little bit more serious with it, but still maintain the wacky stuff (and anime references!) Can't wait to see where you take this fic D

Gijinka Renamon chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Interesting. Please do more!

(By the way, which planets sent help to Earth?)
Paul Cousins chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Great Megas XLR fanfic so far. Very funny. Please continue this fanfic.

I loved the part where after learning he is a father in a future, Jamie realizes 'There's hope!' ;D

Anyway, one minor error, even though the ages are not exactly stated in the series; Jamie, Coop and Kiva are in their early to mid 20's. None of them are teenagers.
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
There is now a Megas XLR category.
Maggie chapter 3 . 2/12/2005
Hee hee, this story just keeps getting better. You're doing a great job so far, none of the Megas kru seems OOC and I love the banter. I can't wait for the next chapter. _
Star chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
This is a great story!

very exciting.
SnowChaser chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
still too lazy to log in. Yeah.

I can't wait to see how Jamie reacts to the last line in this chapter. And Coop, for that matter.

Still loving this!
The Wingless Angel chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
Me like this! Continue when you can! _ I'm gonna add this to my Megas C2 Community if you don't mind!

Giant Robot Dreams!

SnowChaser chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
meh. I'm too lazy to log in. Hookay. I may manage to get some ideas to send you... (just IM me for some of them)

Still adore this fic! Nikki is just such an interesting character... still wondering who her parents are/were. And how Kiva is tied in...

Nicely done!
Ded Account iz Ded chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I like this story. The first Megas story I read so far. Probly be the ONLY one I'll read.