Reviews for At war with Angels
The Reader chapter 25 . 5/17
WTF, this was a fantastic read. But really why stop here and is there going to be a second in the near future. Thanks for writing.
The Reader chapter 16 . 5/5
Wow totally loving your story. It's a masterpiece, thanks for writing.
Hollyshit! That was one hell of a chapter. You Rock!
Sarah chapter 4 . 4/21
Now this is getting very interesting. Well done author.
Wow, a very unique start. Great job, looking forward to see where this story goes.
pale-blue11 chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
i absolutely love this story :)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
The part with Ed's parents pulled some of NY heartstrings. I cried. It was touching.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 16 . 1/30/2015
Ahahaha, Winry rocks in this chapter.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
That is so sad that his parents turned into animal hybrids. He should feel more love and affection for them though. Ed's emotionally constipated.
INACTIVE123456789 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
omg, firstly, I can't believe how *late* I am to the party...probably because I only watched fma this summer. secondly, I'm a sucker for RoyEd AUs! thirdly, this was so great and so emotional and overall a greatly built story. I know you said it's for an original story you were writing (and I still don't know if you published it or not but I'll be looking for it) but I'm still amazed nevertheless. I don't even know how describe it! I just loved it a lot, okay?
sorry for the long review!
p.s. there are some typos that you might want to check if you're still interested in writing fanfiction because this deserves so much more love.
INACTIVE123456789 chapter 25 . 1/1/2015
aah,
FullFireAlchemyRoyEd chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Actually, I'm twelve, an I just lost my ninth tooth... This was a surprise to everyone who knows me, but my mouth was too small! Hehe... So, had to get an expander for six months! It wasn't ver comfortable... At all...
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
Love this story and will be very happy to read the other version! blueisthecolourofourplanet gmail dot com
doodlemeow chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
This story is amazing! I don't know why you would need to ask for reviews, this is good enough just to make people want to review! I love it! The idea is really unique!
random person chapter 25 . 9/5/2014
I read this and I was like... Wow... Then came the end and I was like... WTF ?! If an ending to a story is anything but perfection one would say that the story sucks, when really it doesn't. This is how I felt when finishing this work. I truly believe that you could've put more effort into the epilogue. And that is all I had to say. Period.