Reviews for At war with Angels
pale-blue11 chapter 25 . 2/8
i absolutely love this story :)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 21 . 1/30
The part with Ed's parents pulled some of NY heartstrings. I cried. It was touching.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 16 . 1/30
Ahahaha, Winry rocks in this chapter.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 1/30
That is so sad that his parents turned into animal hybrids. He should feel more love and affection for them though. Ed's emotionally constipated.
edwarrdelric chapter 1 . 1/1
omg, firstly, I can't believe how *late* I am to the party...probably because I only watched fma this summer. secondly, I'm a sucker for RoyEd AUs! thirdly, this was so great and so emotional and overall a greatly built story. I know you said it's for an original story you were writing (and I still don't know if you published it or not but I'll be looking for it) but I'm still amazed nevertheless. I don't even know how describe it! I just loved it a lot, okay?
sorry for the long review!
p.s. there are some typos that you might want to check if you're still interested in writing fanfiction because this deserves so much more love.
edwarrdelric chapter 25 . 1/1
aah,
shardas1000 chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Actually, I'm twelve, an I just lost my ninth tooth... This was a surprise to everyone who knows me, but my mouth was too small! Hehe... So, had to get an expander for six months! It wasn't ver comfortable... At all...
BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
Love this story and will be very happy to read the other version! blueisthecolourofourplanet gmail dot com
doodlemeow chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
This story is amazing! I don't know why you would need to ask for reviews, this is good enough just to make people want to review! I love it! The idea is really unique!
random person chapter 25 . 9/5/2014
I read this and I was like... Wow... Then came the end and I was like... WTF ?! If an ending to a story is anything but perfection one would say that the story sucks, when really it doesn't. This is how I felt when finishing this work. I truly believe that you could've put more effort into the epilogue. And that is all I had to say. Period.
random person chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Usually I read an entire fic before I review, but this made me laugh (which doesn't take that much skill, seeing as I laugh for almost anything and everything) but I really like this- even though you are never going to read this ever, I would still like to say that this is astoundingly original Bravo
Carottal chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
I'm too tired to review and anyway, I don't even know if you're still around (usually I check the profile before reviewing -the t9 supplies bedroom instead of before... Irony... - but I tapped the button before thinking about it so I really have no idea) so I'll keep it short (not that the previous parenthesis makes it believable).
I liked this story, read it in a day (not a night, you're not to blame for my lack of sleep), enjoyed every discoveries, every cliffhangers and surprises. Ed's last trick was awesome and I'd love to see it succeed. But you decided not to put it in this fic and I can understand why. Afterall, this story is about a war and the last chapter put an end to it. Maybe you did write a sequel, again, I don't know.

I loved how you took your time for Ed to get used to things. I had some doubts about Winry but got used to this vengeful Winry and ended up liking her.

One scene I absolutely loved was with Ana and Nick, when they told Ed he was both human and avian. I'm fact, I loved those two, some of my favourite OCs I've ever read!

Well, I don't think I can manage more English words without writing utter nonsense. So thank you for the story and sorry for this awful attempt at a review.
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
Haha, I had a great time reading this! Your sense if humor when writing is perfect, you had me costantly laughing to the point where I almost woke up my parents. And the action scenes were awesome too! I enjoyed reading the war scenes, the blood and severed limbs descriptions made it absolutely fun to read and imagine. The only downfall that, in my opinion, that I didn't like was the ending. It seemed a bit abrupt and scattered. I just found it unlikely that it would end so easily or such. But all-in-all, very great job! nwn
BonsaiTree chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
There are a lot of words that are arbitrarily capitalized (which bother me slightly), but aside from that, the story is very intriguing and generally well-written. I look forward to finding out how this mind reading ability of Roy's will affect the plot.
(I'll just continue reading now, even though I really should be doing something productive.)

Thanks for writing!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
Damn it, I didn't finish my damn heart-warming review, and the effect has been ruined by the fact that you're reading it in two separate reviews.

Then let me make this one brief (I'm sorry I dragged on so much in my last review).

You are a beautiful, wonderful and amazing person. Your soul (for whenever artists make art of their trade, they put a piece of their soul into their work) has moved me. You have managed to do the extremely hard and interested me enough to make me read this 'till the end.

I am certainly interested in your original work and look forward to buying it soon.

Thank you for your time, please carry on

(PS the reason my original review was sent before I could finish it is because I'm writing this review to you on my mobile, Kindle Fire, and the review button ins a sensitive thing. I pressed it by accident and so my original review was sent. If you're reading this first, go back and read my original review so you get the full extent of how much I appreciate and loathe you at the same time. Wonderful juxtaposition, dont'cha think?)