Reviews for At war with Angels
i loved that so much i really wish i could read the original story too (with your OCs). im actually doing the same thing right now with 2 fics im writing, making it my own story, but inserting FMA characters in a different version, glad to see others do that too!

as for the ending!?...well, im not a fan of open endings, but i didn't hate this one, and at least everyone lived. besides..the story leading up to the ending was amazing regardless, and with Eds powers the humans probably wouldn't be able to boss him around anyway, so it would be a happy ending eventually?.

if you have a twitter, and ever plan on publishing a book, let me know! please! im ZeyTheFox

i would definitely buy your book, this story (rather it be with OCs or FMA characters) was just brilliant! thank you for writing and sharing it with us all

-ZeyTheFox-
nuuuu! im almost done! xC its so amazing that i really don't want it to stop!

its getting even more dramatic! i hope you don't kill Ed at the end xC i assume the last arc will be the happily ever after with Roy and Ed together :3

will they end the war? will they find a way back home to were the Avians first came from? will they live on Earth with the human?! so many possibilitys! i can't believe it only has 3 Chaps left!

P.S. just a random thing...when Ed thought 'like copper and iron' i was thinking Ed was the Copper because its kind of a brownish red, and Al was Iron because it can be a greyish blue. so i was assuming Ed was saying Al was stronger or more stable then Ed (because Iron is way stronger of a material i think?). i was just surprised that it was opposite in your ANs is all xD

-ZeyTheFox-
i didn't know how much i needed this fic until i started reading it O_o this is so unique, and magical, and asdfghjkl!

i started reading fics on FFN, like...8 months ago? but never read this one because i didn't like AUs at the time. and i switched to AO3 eventually. but now i LloOovVvee AUs and im so glad i came back to FFN to scope some out! this fic is so amazing, im not even half way through, and honestly, i think this could be made into a movie! (you would have to change characters looks/names though obviously)

-ZeyTheFox-
this looks like its going to be really odd...but it looks awesome so far! :D

inuyashamunkey chapter 25 . 1/30
wow.
The Reader chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
WTF, this was a fantastic read. But really why stop here and is there going to be a second in the near future. Thanks for writing.
The Reader chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
Wow totally loving your story. It's a masterpiece, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
Hollyshit! That was one hell of a chapter. You Rock!
Sarah chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Now this is getting very interesting. Well done author.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Wow, a very unique start. Great job, looking forward to see where this story goes.
pale-blue11 chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
i absolutely love this story :)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
The part with Ed's parents pulled some of NY heartstrings. I cried. It was touching.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 16 . 1/30/2015
Ahahaha, Winry rocks in this chapter.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
That is so sad that his parents turned into animal hybrids. He should feel more love and affection for them though. Ed's emotionally constipated.
INACTIVE123456789 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
omg, firstly, I can't believe how *late* I am to the party...probably because I only watched fma this summer. secondly, I'm a sucker for RoyEd AUs! thirdly, this was so great and so emotional and overall a greatly built story. I know you said it's for an original story you were writing (and I still don't know if you published it or not but I'll be looking for it) but I'm still amazed nevertheless. I don't even know how describe it! I just loved it a lot, okay?
sorry for the long review!
p.s. there are some typos that you might want to check if you're still interested in writing fanfiction because this deserves so much more love.