Reviews for The Used The Broken and the Forgotten
Hime no Yuugi chapter 4 . 1/13
It's such a shame to see such a good plot and language in this story, because I know it's on hiatus :( I don't really know if lil ol me will help but this story is so brilliant I can't believe such a good writer like u would go :( Sorry for the pester but I really hope you will come back to this story one day :) I understand how hard it is to actually put yourself to actually writing so no pressure yea? Just let the angst flow with this one :)
Will wait for you,
Hime-Chan
yamikage chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
This is good keep this up pleas.
Black Cat Le'Darkblood chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
more more more more! please what happens next?
yamikage chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
This good keep this up pleas.
yamikage chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I like.
It keep this up pleas.
yamikage chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
This is good keep this up pleas.
HURRY UP AND UPDATE PLEAS.
Roku Leo chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
PLEASE! DON"T DROP IT! UPDATE PLS?!
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Aw you tease us author-Chan with the story having been this close to a showdown with the great house atem versus yugi prince of darkness for going on 8 years now
Hatsuki Kigoa chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Please update soon! I actually like this story! And that is saying something
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Reviews didn't make you update so get the fuck updating!
Yugi's sister death chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Best fic ever atleast I'm not the only one who thinks yugi should be the son of an evil dark god. Props to u for also making it the best shipping ever! :0) honk!
MaskedMusician chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I would suggest a beta, but other then that really good job!
Lyakan chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
LOLOLOL! I LITERALLY drooled at the lemon scene (though it was also partially cause I was eating Goldfish too. XDD). Already know that I posted on the last chapter (I think XD) but UPDATE SOON OR I SHALL SEND AFTER YOU A BUNCH OF CHIBI BAKURA'S! :P

(PST! Also think you should (at the near end or whatever) kill Yugi off and then have Bakura go like all crazy about it and attack Yami! :P Be sad, but alas I'm not writing this fic. XD)
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
This story is amazing! Please update this story! I want to read more!
andysanime chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Oh goodness, an evil Yugi... huh I actually kind of like Yugi like this... ah well I REALLY hope you'll eventually update this!