Reviews for Love's Labour Lost
SapphireRavenKyuura chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
Awe that has to be the most adorable story I've ever read! I'd love it even more if there was a sequel! Good job, I loved the story line, and the both time settings.
TheKingdomYasha chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
Okay this was by far the best story I've ever read. It was so passionate, yet so adventerous. Don't listen to ANY of these other people trying to bring you down! Do you know how much dedication it takes to write 25 CHAPTERS?! A lot! Props to you! Definitely one of my favorite authors!
Gothicprincess2009 chapter 25 . 5/28/2014
Write. More chapter please
JHAQUELIN chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
me gusto no estuvo y ellos no se enamoraron ni muy rĂ¡pido ni muy lento estuvo perfecto
fortunecookie22 chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
loved this story soooooo much! fave part: when kagomes mom found out that kagome died once and freaked out
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Thank you for writing such a great story I'm glad I read it and am happy to add it to my favorites. I love the fact that there are three couples and Kikyo dies. Its nothing personal, I just don't like her. Well that might make it personal but oh well.
krishtianondec chapter 25 . 7/8/2010
that was so romantic normilly in stories inuyasha ended with that dea h. sesshomaru kinnaped kagome for tesiga and kagom and him got together that waay but i dont like it. if some one kiddnapped me i wouuld have any fellings for him even if my true love chose a dead whore over me never in my life. in this storry you show how kagome is loveing and careing a loves kids and kids love her sh saved rin took shippo in as her son when his family was killed by the thunder brothers(if u dident kknow that say it in your next story people might wander who killed his family :) )
AngelOfSammy chapter 25 . 5/4/2010
Story was AMAZING! I can't wait to read the sequel! _
AngelOfSammy chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Story is great so far! I'm lovin' it! I cant wait to read more!
Azumigurl chapter 25 . 9/20/2009
so sweet
Azumigurl chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
cool
estelin chapter 25 . 7/9/2009
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
hinaxnaru chapter 25 . 7/6/2009
OMG i loved it it was awsome and i loved that kinky ho (yes i know its kikyo) died
Mika the Dark princess chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
I love it
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 25 . 1/14/2009
great story. I love how you had Miroku suck Kikyo in with the wind tunnel. I love how you killed her. I'm glad Kagome's family is alive. Be funny if Kags father was alive. He could be a traveler (archaelogist) & be visiting the family when all of Kags friends from the fuedal era & Sess is there.