Reviews for The Seven
Radiorox chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Wow! Someone from his past? Hm... Krennick maybe? Interesting! Keep going!
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
DD2 chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
oh crap! how are they gonna get out of this one! continue soon
laura carr chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
allie chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This was very well written and includes my three favoirite shows! Keep writting!
mara-rabb chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Great start - can't wait to see the rest of the story! Please update soon.
judicium sierra chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Hey, I love your start! This story is so awesome and the work you put into it is incredible. Looking forward to the next chapter :) Keep up the great work.

Bananas for good luck!
Kimmilein chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow! What an AWESOME beginning! Since I am a HUGE fan of all 3 shows you will be pulling into this fic (JAG, NCIS, and Alias) I can hardly wait until you write the rest. Keep up the excellent work!
sunnysky chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Interesting beginning of the story. I am looking forward to read the rest of it.
Radiorox chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Interesting start! Can't wait to see where it goes :)
TomcatGM chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is a great start. It's written well; few grammatical errors and lots of good description. I'm intrigued as to how you're going to do the crossovers. :) Can't wait for more.
Only Memories chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I'm really anxious to see where this goes, but I have to tell you I definitley hate the pairing of Mac and Webb and hopefully you aren't a fan of them so that you could get Harm and Mac together. Though, I'm pretty sure that this doesn't sound like a romance story. Anyway, ohh I'm so happy that someone is doing a crossover between JAG, NCIS, and Alias. Never thought I see these three shows together in a story. Anyways, this was a great start and hope you update soon.
dansingwolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
like these types of fics i think. hope the fact that mac's not interested in him anymore is just harm's believes, and not the way it really is. want to see mac and harm together, but like the action stuff, just so it doesn't get too sappy. but they have to get together;) keep writing!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
SpaceMan546 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Well this one certainly has my interest.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11