Reviews for The Seven
michelle UK chapter 31 . 12/17/2006
Love how you've merged three different shows and made this great JAG story,was wondering how you would get Harm and Mac back together!;

Pity Krennicks survived what will she do next? can't wait to find out.
darknessfalls1321 chapter 31 . 12/14/2006
Yes! I have been checking my email constantly to see how HM would be reunited. I am just loving this story. You've handled the Alias cross-over beautifully.
Jeanaz8 chapter 31 . 12/14/2006
This is so good. I guess Krennick is going to try and mess up Harm and Mac's relationship now? Whateve it is I am sure it will be good.
starryeyes10 chapter 29 . 12/10/2006
great story.
michelle UK chapter 29 . 12/8/2006
This story is awesome! love it, but now we find out, it isn't really "Harm" where is he? can't wait for next instalment hopefully ASAP
Jeanaz8 chapter 29 . 12/7/2006
WOW! If it hasn't been Harm all of this time, then where is he? Or am I not understanding something? Absolutely fantastic story. When you finish it I am going to have to go back and read it again from the beginning.
michelle UK chapter 28 . 12/5/2006
This story, gets better and better with each chapter written. Update soon.
Radiorox chapter 28 . 12/4/2006
Hm... Harm may think he knows what he's doing. But, I think he don't know diddly. Mac better be prepared. ;) Men!
Jeanaz8 chapter 28 . 12/3/2006
This story just keeps getting better all of the time. I just cannot figure out what is so special about Harm and the artifact. You sure aren't giving many clues. Great writing.
starryeyes10 chapter 27 . 12/3/2006
great story.
Radiorox chapter 27 . 12/2/2006
Damn that was a good chappie!
marineJAG chapter 26 . 11/14/2006
Oh boy! This is getting good to say the least! Glad to see you've updated so soon! I really can't wait until your next update; I'm sure it'll be just as good as this one! You're doing a great job; keep up the good work!
dansingwolf chapter 26 . 11/14/2006
Wow, slightly creepy at the end there. But you've made your whole "theory" fit, and that's impressive. I've never read a story like this one before. What is Harm keeping from Mac, and why?
michelle UK chapter 26 . 11/14/2006
Great chapter Harm & Mac together doing what they do best. Stick Boy and Ninja Girl to the rescue. Can't wait for the next update!
KristieM chapter 26 . 11/14/2006
Ok, so I haven't reviewed since you came back on the scene, but I just wanted to tell you how excited I am that The Seven is back! I haven't seen Alias in so long (well, since it ended anyway) and all this Rambaldi talk is really getting my blood pumping- just like it did on the show lol. And all the ways you weave the two worlds together- Boone and Kendall, Russia, Falcon... I LOVE IT! Seriously, this story might be the push I need to finally get season 3 of Alias. Maybe I'll get it the same time I buy season 2 of JAG. What the hell, Saturday's my birthday :)

Anyway, this is getting into territory that you could care less about lol. Keep 'em coming. I'll be waiting anxiously to see what the H E double hockey sticks Harm's got up his crazed sleeve.

-Kristie