Reviews for The Seven
Radiorox chapter 26 . 11/13/2006
WOO HOO! BUtch and Sundance ride agin!
marineJAG chapter 25 . 11/13/2006
Oy! What a place to leave it! This was a really good chapter; you did a great job with it! I am really anticipating your next chapter. Its been a while since I've read your story, so I'm glad I checked my e-mail and saw the notices for this story being updated! Once again, great job! Hope to see an update soon!
starryeyes10 chapter 25 . 11/11/2006
michelle UK chapter 25 . 11/10/2006
Another brilliant chapter, that krennick has a lot to answer for, lets hope Mac can help Harm. Kook forward to the next chapter. ASAP
Radiorox chapter 25 . 11/9/2006
WOAH DOOD! Intense! Loving it! _
Jeanaz8 chapter 25 . 11/9/2006
This just gets better all of the time and the mystery of why they need Harm just deepens. It is difficult to wait for more. You are a fantastic writer.
bluejay65 chapter 25 . 11/9/2006
This one got my heart to pumping too...what a place to leave us. Poor Harm! Hope Mac can help him and get him away from the Seven for good.
dansingwolf chapter 25 . 11/9/2006
Wow, this is one of my favourite stories. What kind of papers? What's happened, how did he get to Mac? This is getting really interesting. You've done a really good job on the plot.
starryeyes10 chapter 24 . 10/28/2006
michelle UK chapter 24 . 10/26/2006
Where is Harm hope they find him soon, so clever how you merged 3 different programmes as one, and kept it flowing. Looking forward to next chapter.
starryeyes10 chapter 23 . 10/14/2006
Kathy chapter 23 . 10/5/2006
Well, the plot just gets thicker and thicker...Who would have ever thought you could mix JAG, Alias, and NCIS, and have it make such a great story! Now, if you could throw Stargate SG-1 in there somehow, it's be like heaven! LOL...

All joking aside, this is a fascinating story. Keep it up, please.

kathy
michelle UK chapter 23 . 10/4/2006
This story has been intrigueing from the very begining,and has my full attention,can't wait to find someone! anyone! to get rid of Krennick, please update soon hate cliffie's and you know it!.
Radiorox chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
The woman is such a bitch! I have an aching, burning desire to kill her. May I? Krennick, I mean.
bluejay65 chapter 23 . 10/3/2006
All I can say is WOW! This is definitely holding my attention. Can't wait for the next part.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »